Right Wing Leftovers - 3/10/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/10/2014 5:30 pm
- Glenn Beck is tired of politics and vows to focus on re-shaping the culture by making movies and blah, blah, blah.
- This is an actual article on The Daily Caller: "5 guys who hit on your girlfriend at CPAC in front of you."
- For some reason, Richard Viguerie conducted his own independent straw poll at CPAC which ended up showing pretty much the same results as the official CPAC straw poll.
- Mark Driscoll’s church is now saying that its successful effort to buy up copies of his book in order to get it on the bestseller list was an "unwise strategy" that it will never do again.
- Finally, Georgia Right to Life is attacking the Susan B. Anthony List for endorsing Karen Handel because she "believes that some pre-born babies can be killed based on their manner of conception."
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am