Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/25/2010 5:36 pm
- Focus on the Family President Jim Daly reportedly broke his ankle in a motorcycle accident today.
- If you thought Joseph Farah's "Taking Back America Conference" couldn't get any worse, you were wrong.
- Janet Porter is still hard at work on her movie script. How sad.
- Star Parker explains why she should be elected to Congress with typical humility.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Burt Prelutsky:"With the 24/7 media attention that's been devoted to the ecological disaster, it is easy to regard the leak as the worst thing that's ever happened to the environment. But even now it only ranks as about the 35th worst oil spill in the past hundred years. Something else that we should not lose sight of is that the Gulf is a magnet for hurricanes, just as California is one for earthquakes and New York City is one for Islamic terrorists. That means that bad stuff is always going to be happening – and if people are going to live in such places, they have to accept the risks."
Share this post
8/18/15 @ 5:30
8/17/15 @ 5:30
8/12/15 @ 5:31
7/9/15 @ 5:30
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am