Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/25/2010 5:36 pm
- Focus on the Family President Jim Daly reportedly broke his ankle in a motorcycle accident today.
- If you thought Joseph Farah's "Taking Back America Conference" couldn't get any worse, you were wrong.
- Janet Porter is still hard at work on her movie script. How sad.
- Star Parker explains why she should be elected to Congress with typical humility.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Burt Prelutsky:"With the 24/7 media attention that's been devoted to the ecological disaster, it is easy to regard the leak as the worst thing that's ever happened to the environment. But even now it only ranks as about the 35th worst oil spill in the past hundred years. Something else that we should not lose sight of is that the Gulf is a magnet for hurricanes, just as California is one for earthquakes and New York City is one for Islamic terrorists. That means that bad stuff is always going to be happening – and if people are going to live in such places, they have to accept the risks."
Share this post
3/28/14 @ 5:29
3/18/14 @ 3:39
3/10/14 @ 10:14
3/7/14 @ 4:15
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am