Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/23/2010 4:24 pm
- The Glenn Beck camp is apparently none-too-pleased with "The Weekly Standard" that cast him as a conspiracy theory-loving nut. Go figure.
- Richard Viguerie declares last night's election results as proof that "the Tea Party steamroller is rolling big government Republicans right of town."
- Cliff Kincaid goes after those who dare to call themselves "conservatives" while eschewing the mandatory hating of gays.
- I didn't even know the D. James Kennedy Center for Christian Statesmanship was still around, but apparently it is giving its annual Distinguished Christian Statesman Award to Congressman Robert Aderholt.
- With Elena Kagan's confirmation hearing starting next week, you know what that means: time to anoint the hearing room.
- Mike Huckabee is outraged that people are trying to use his "ick factor" remark to raise money and decides to fight back ... by using it to raise money.
Share this post
1/29/15 @ 3:25
1/27/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm