Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/23/2010 4:24 pm
- The Glenn Beck camp is apparently none-too-pleased with "The Weekly Standard" that cast him as a conspiracy theory-loving nut. Go figure.
- Richard Viguerie declares last night's election results as proof that "the Tea Party steamroller is rolling big government Republicans right of town."
- Cliff Kincaid goes after those who dare to call themselves "conservatives" while eschewing the mandatory hating of gays.
- I didn't even know the D. James Kennedy Center for Christian Statesmanship was still around, but apparently it is giving its annual Distinguished Christian Statesman Award to Congressman Robert Aderholt.
- With Elena Kagan's confirmation hearing starting next week, you know what that means: time to anoint the hearing room.
- Mike Huckabee is outraged that people are trying to use his "ick factor" remark to raise money and decides to fight back ... by using it to raise money.
Share this post
12/10/13 @ 4:03
12/9/13 @ 5:30
12/6/13 @ 5:29
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm