Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/22/2010 4:36 pm
- Maybe someone can explain to me how recognizing families with two dads "ensures more children will be excluded from their best chance for stability and success."
- Outrage. Gays get to go to the White House, but Obama wouldn't host a National Day of Prayer event!
- Did you know that Clare Boothe Luce was an ardent advocate of LSD?
- Jack Abramoff is now working at a pizza parlor.
- I frankly doubt that Bill Keller even has $10,000.
- Pat Robertson sure does seem to get involved in a lot of lawsuits.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Matthew Continetti, associate editor of The Weekly Standard and author of The Persecution of Sarah Palin: "For [Glenn] Beck, conspiracy theories are not aberrations. They are central to his worldview. They are the natural consequence of assuming that the world hangs by a thread, and that everyone is out to get you. On his television program, Beck promised to 'find out what’s true and what’s not with the FEMA concentration camps'—referring to the Federal Emergency Management Agency, a federal bureaucracy that chiefly funnels relief funds to victims of natural disasters, and is more commonly (and accurately) thought of as punchless. Beck later acknowledged that his staff could not find any evidence for such camps."
1/12/16 @ 12:20
1/4/16 @ 12:40
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Michele Bachmann Says Congress Cannot Pass Laws That Contradict The Laws Of God
1/25/16 @ 12:50pm