Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/17/2010 5:26 pm
- CBN's David Brody asserts that Sharon Angle is not some "Evangelical Weirdo." So that is reassuring.
- Do you know why liberals hate Sarah Plain? Because she is beautiful.
- Mike Huckabee will endorse "seven Texas candidates today in what could be a sign that he’s building up a Texas network for another run at the White House."
- Joseph Farah attacks Grover Norquist for joining GOProud.
- Richard Land warns that "social experiments" are going to destroy America.
- Matt Barber being Matt Barber.
- Quote of the day from the Traditional Values Coalition: "President Obama’s latest judicial nominee--I kid you not—is a defender of serial killers, rapists and child molesters. He is set to sail through the U.S. Senate, unless you act immediately."
- Finally, do not even think of stealing John McMillan's yard signs:
Share this post
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/17/14 @ 5:16
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am