Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/17/2010 5:26 pm
- CBN's David Brody asserts that Sharon Angle is not some "Evangelical Weirdo." So that is reassuring.
- Do you know why liberals hate Sarah Plain? Because she is beautiful.
- Mike Huckabee will endorse "seven Texas candidates today in what could be a sign that he’s building up a Texas network for another run at the White House."
- Joseph Farah attacks Grover Norquist for joining GOProud.
- Richard Land warns that "social experiments" are going to destroy America.
- Matt Barber being Matt Barber.
- Quote of the day from the Traditional Values Coalition: "President Obama’s latest judicial nominee--I kid you not—is a defender of serial killers, rapists and child molesters. He is set to sail through the U.S. Senate, unless you act immediately."
- Finally, do not even think of stealing John McMillan's yard signs:
6/28/16 @ 5:25
6/28/16 @ 2:40
6/27/16 @ 5:35
6/21/16 @ 3:20
6/15/16 @ 5:30
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am