Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/17/2010 5:26 pm
- CBN's David Brody asserts that Sharon Angle is not some "Evangelical Weirdo." So that is reassuring.
- Do you know why liberals hate Sarah Plain? Because she is beautiful.
- Mike Huckabee will endorse "seven Texas candidates today in what could be a sign that he’s building up a Texas network for another run at the White House."
- Joseph Farah attacks Grover Norquist for joining GOProud.
- Richard Land warns that "social experiments" are going to destroy America.
- Matt Barber being Matt Barber.
- Quote of the day from the Traditional Values Coalition: "President Obama’s latest judicial nominee--I kid you not—is a defender of serial killers, rapists and child molesters. He is set to sail through the U.S. Senate, unless you act immediately."
- Finally, do not even think of stealing John McMillan's yard signs:
Share this post
4/22/14 @ 4:10
4/18/14 @ 1:20
4/18/14 @ 11:15
4/17/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am