Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/17/2010 5:26 pm
- CBN's David Brody asserts that Sharon Angle is not some "Evangelical Weirdo." So that is reassuring.
- Do you know why liberals hate Sarah Plain? Because she is beautiful.
- Mike Huckabee will endorse "seven Texas candidates today in what could be a sign that he’s building up a Texas network for another run at the White House."
- Joseph Farah attacks Grover Norquist for joining GOProud.
- Richard Land warns that "social experiments" are going to destroy America.
- Matt Barber being Matt Barber.
- Quote of the day from the Traditional Values Coalition: "President Obama’s latest judicial nominee--I kid you not—is a defender of serial killers, rapists and child molesters. He is set to sail through the U.S. Senate, unless you act immediately."
- Finally, do not even think of stealing John McMillan's yard signs:
Share this post
Barber: Fayetteville Non-Discrimination Ordinance Is Forcing Citizens to Engage In 'A Mass Delusion'
8/29/14 @ 11:34
8/29/14 @ 11:00
8/25/14 @ 5:30
Why Are 'Sexual Radicals' Accusing Poor Matt Barber, Rick Scarborough And Daniel Lapin of Being Anti-Gay?
8/25/14 @ 3:23
8/25/14 @ 1:15
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am