Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/17/2010 4:26 pm
- CBN's David Brody asserts that Sharon Angle is not some "Evangelical Weirdo." So that is reassuring.
- Do you know why liberals hate Sarah Plain? Because she is beautiful.
- Mike Huckabee will endorse "seven Texas candidates today in what could be a sign that he’s building up a Texas network for another run at the White House."
- Joseph Farah attacks Grover Norquist for joining GOProud.
- Richard Land warns that "social experiments" are going to destroy America.
- Matt Barber being Matt Barber.
- Quote of the day from the Traditional Values Coalition: "President Obama’s latest judicial nominee--I kid you not—is a defender of serial killers, rapists and child molesters. He is set to sail through the U.S. Senate, unless you act immediately."
- Finally, do not even think of stealing John McMillan's yard signs:
Share this post
11/30/15 @ 1:15
11/25/15 @ 1:35
11/23/15 @ 12:20
11/23/15 @ 11:35
11/23/15 @ 11:00
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Linda Harvey: Anti-Gay Activists Are Running Out Of Places To Shop!
11/25/15 @ 1:45pm
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm