Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/16/2010 4:32 pm
- The Illinois Family Institute "needs to raise $80,000 to survive the summer."
- Rep. Michele Bachmann received the 2010 Conservative Leadership Award from the Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute.
- An interesting look at the ties between Jay Sekulow, Deacon Keith Fournier, Rob and Paul Schenck, and the American Center for Law and Justice.
- Maggie Gallagher is not happy with the way the Prop 8 trial appears to be going.
- Janne Myrdal, State Director for CWA of North Dakota, is honored to be "one of those prayer warriors who provide [Sarah Palin's] prayer shield."
- Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition is busy training "Tea Partiers, home schoolers and other conservatives to give them the tools they need to turn out the identify, educate and turn out conservative voters in their area."
- Sadly, Pat Robertson is refusing to make a comment on the large statue of Jesus that was struck by lightening and destroyed.
Share this post
12/5/13 @ 5:45
12/4/13 @ 11:45
12/3/13 @ 5:35
11/27/13 @ 3:34
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am