Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/8/2010 5:33 pm
- A father and son have been arrested with threatening to kill Rep. Bart Stupack for voting for health care reform, saying they would "paint the Mackinaw [sic] Bridge with the blood of you and your family members."
- The Duggars will receive the first ever "Pro-Family Entertainment Award" at the Family Research Council's fifth annual Values Voter Summit.
- Speaking of FRC, they are launching a new website that "tracks state legislation related to issues of importance to families, including religious liberty, abortion, homosexuality, domestic violence, the sanctity of marriage, embryonic research, pornography and education."
- Patrick Mahoney of the Christian Defense Coalition seems to think that he ought to have the right to protest on private property ... and is threatening to sue.
- Behold what sort of nonsense passes for political analysis from Gary Bauer.
- Do you know what the AFA's Tim Wildmon doesn't like? Political Correctness.
- Finally, I would just like to tell Rod Parsley and his Center for Moral Clarity that "Bill Gates" is not our Secretary of Defense. That job belongs to Robert Gates.
Organizations:OneNewsNow , Values Voter Summit , Center for Moral Clarity , Christian Defense Coalition , Family Research Council
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm