Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/7/2010 4:46 pm
- Young America’s Foundation and others have declared tomorrow, June 8, "Keep Out Kagan Day."
- Rick Green of WallBuilders is offering a 4-day "Our American Heritage" class.
- Robert Knight says that anyone who supports equality for gays thinks that they are smarter than God.
- Anti-Islam activists gathered in lower Manhattan mid-day Sunday to demonstrate against plans to build a mosque near the site of Ground Zero.
- Michael Savage asks whether or not Americans "understand that the presidency may have been usurped by a foreign power?"
- Finally, the quote of the day from Peter LaBarbera: "God help us. We have become a sick and very weird culture. In the good old days (before 'she-males' existed), they would just call such people 'perverts.' America was better off then."
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 3:25
1/26/15 @ 12:05
Paranoia-Rama: Islamists Take Over The White House, Minneapolis Through Subliminal Messages And No-Go Zones
1/23/15 @ 3:25
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm