Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/7/2010 5:46 pm
- Young America’s Foundation and others have declared tomorrow, June 8, "Keep Out Kagan Day."
- Rick Green of WallBuilders is offering a 4-day "Our American Heritage" class.
- Robert Knight says that anyone who supports equality for gays thinks that they are smarter than God.
- Anti-Islam activists gathered in lower Manhattan mid-day Sunday to demonstrate against plans to build a mosque near the site of Ground Zero.
- Michael Savage asks whether or not Americans "understand that the presidency may have been usurped by a foreign power?"
- Finally, the quote of the day from Peter LaBarbera: "God help us. We have become a sick and very weird culture. In the good old days (before 'she-males' existed), they would just call such people 'perverts.' America was better off then."
Share this post
Starnes: Obama Won't Confront ISIS Because He Is 'Accommodating The Islamic Faith At The Expense Of All Other Faiths'
9/2/14 @ 11:33
8/28/14 @ 2:41
8/27/14 @ 2:00
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm