Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/7/2010 5:46 pm
- Young America’s Foundation and others have declared tomorrow, June 8, "Keep Out Kagan Day."
- Rick Green of WallBuilders is offering a 4-day "Our American Heritage" class.
- Robert Knight says that anyone who supports equality for gays thinks that they are smarter than God.
- Anti-Islam activists gathered in lower Manhattan mid-day Sunday to demonstrate against plans to build a mosque near the site of Ground Zero.
- Michael Savage asks whether or not Americans "understand that the presidency may have been usurped by a foreign power?"
- Finally, the quote of the day from Peter LaBarbera: "God help us. We have become a sick and very weird culture. In the good old days (before 'she-males' existed), they would just call such people 'perverts.' America was better off then."
Share this post
5/21/15 @ 11:00
5/19/15 @ 11:42
Admiral 'Ace' Lyons: Alliance Between Obama, Clinton, And The Muslim Brotherhood Will Take America Down
5/18/15 @ 4:37
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm