Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/7/2010 5:46 pm
- Young America’s Foundation and others have declared tomorrow, June 8, "Keep Out Kagan Day."
- Rick Green of WallBuilders is offering a 4-day "Our American Heritage" class.
- Robert Knight says that anyone who supports equality for gays thinks that they are smarter than God.
- Anti-Islam activists gathered in lower Manhattan mid-day Sunday to demonstrate against plans to build a mosque near the site of Ground Zero.
- Michael Savage asks whether or not Americans "understand that the presidency may have been usurped by a foreign power?"
- Finally, the quote of the day from Peter LaBarbera: "God help us. We have become a sick and very weird culture. In the good old days (before 'she-males' existed), they would just call such people 'perverts.' America was better off then."
Share this post
Barton Says The Founding Fathers 'Tied Religion To The Constitution To Give It Strength' Through Oath Requirements
10/24/14 @ 12:10
10/23/14 @ 1:20
10/21/14 @ 11:25
10/20/14 @ 12:25
10/16/14 @ 2:35
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am