Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/7/2010 5:46 pm
- Young America’s Foundation and others have declared tomorrow, June 8, "Keep Out Kagan Day."
- Rick Green of WallBuilders is offering a 4-day "Our American Heritage" class.
- Robert Knight says that anyone who supports equality for gays thinks that they are smarter than God.
- Anti-Islam activists gathered in lower Manhattan mid-day Sunday to demonstrate against plans to build a mosque near the site of Ground Zero.
- Michael Savage asks whether or not Americans "understand that the presidency may have been usurped by a foreign power?"
- Finally, the quote of the day from Peter LaBarbera: "God help us. We have become a sick and very weird culture. In the good old days (before 'she-males' existed), they would just call such people 'perverts.' America was better off then."
Share this post
3/5/14 @ 5:00
3/4/14 @ 1:48
After Refusing To Run For Office, David Barton Lectures Everyone Else On The Importance Of Running For Office
3/4/14 @ 11:42
2/27/14 @ 6:34
2/27/14 @ 3:10
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Swanson: Disney's 'Frozen' Is A Satanic Push To Turn Kids Gay
3/10/14 @ 1:00pm