Right Wing Leftovers - 2/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/7/2014 5:30 pm
- The New York Times reports that Sen. Pat Roberts has "acknowledged that he did not have a home of his own in Kansas. The house on a country club golf course that he lists as his voting address belongs to two longtime supporters and donors."
- It is genuinely amazing the way right-wing groups are framing proposed restrictions on 501c4 organizations as an attack on conservatives. Do they not realize that liberals groups have c4 arms as well?
- Phyllis Schlafly issues a warning: "Once there is no objective morality, no universal good and evil, laws that are not acceptable to Christians, such as abortion, infanticide, easy divorce, redefinition of marriage, and euthanasia can by imposed by the government. Christians should wake up and realize that supremacist judges and public schools have been the main engines driving the replacement of Christian morality with the utilitarianism and secularism of liberalism."
- The headline says it all: "General: U.S. Christians targeted for murder."
- Good point, Kevin Fobbs: "Black history month has been about celebration of achievements and it has been about action. So take action and demand Obama’s impeachment now so that you and your family will have a chance to recoup and recapture the American Dream that Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. and so many others fought and even died for."
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am