Right Wing Leftovers - 2/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/7/2012 6:35 pm
- Michele Bachmann says she was "the perfect candidate;" it is too bad none of the voters seemed to understand that.
- Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum get in on the "Obama's war on religion" fun.
- On a related note, the Family Research Council will be hosting a webinar entitled "Healthcare Mandate: Violating the Separation of Church and State," which is strange because they always insist that the separation of church and state doesn't even exist.
- Focus on the Family president Jim Daly will speak at Liberty University's convocation tomorrow.
- Finally, in a move nobody could have ever seen coming, Karen Handel has resigned from the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm