Right Wing Leftovers - 2/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/7/2012 6:35 pm
- Michele Bachmann says she was "the perfect candidate;" it is too bad none of the voters seemed to understand that.
- Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum get in on the "Obama's war on religion" fun.
- On a related note, the Family Research Council will be hosting a webinar entitled "Healthcare Mandate: Violating the Separation of Church and State," which is strange because they always insist that the separation of church and state doesn't even exist.
- Focus on the Family president Jim Daly will speak at Liberty University's convocation tomorrow.
- Finally, in a move nobody could have ever seen coming, Karen Handel has resigned from the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm