Right Wing Leftovers - 2/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/7/2012 6:35 pm
- Michele Bachmann says she was "the perfect candidate;" it is too bad none of the voters seemed to understand that.
- Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum get in on the "Obama's war on religion" fun.
- On a related note, the Family Research Council will be hosting a webinar entitled "Healthcare Mandate: Violating the Separation of Church and State," which is strange because they always insist that the separation of church and state doesn't even exist.
- Focus on the Family president Jim Daly will speak at Liberty University's convocation tomorrow.
- Finally, in a move nobody could have ever seen coming, Karen Handel has resigned from the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am