Right Wing Leftovers - 2/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/7/2012 6:35 pm
- Michele Bachmann says she was "the perfect candidate;" it is too bad none of the voters seemed to understand that.
- Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum get in on the "Obama's war on religion" fun.
- On a related note, the Family Research Council will be hosting a webinar entitled "Healthcare Mandate: Violating the Separation of Church and State," which is strange because they always insist that the separation of church and state doesn't even exist.
- Focus on the Family president Jim Daly will speak at Liberty University's convocation tomorrow.
- Finally, in a move nobody could have ever seen coming, Karen Handel has resigned from the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: Everyone is a victim, Barber stands by his bigotry, & E.W. Jackson channels David Barton t.co/MhYx5hQhBz3 hours ago
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x63 hours ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h5 hours ago