Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/28/2010 5:42 pm
- Last week, I joked that the fact that the Denver Broncos drafted Tim Tebow was good for Focus on the Family. Turns out, it's not quite a joke.
- In related news, Jim Daly reasserts that the primary difference between himself and James Dobson is a matter of tone.
- In related news to that, the Illinois Family Institute goes after Focus for this very reason.
- And in final related news, James Dobson's new radio program is scheduled to start next week.
- Gary Bauer announces that he's launching a $2 million campaign targeting 22 House and Senate Democratic-held seats.
- In her new book, Laura Bush says she asked George not to make a gay marriage a significant issue in the 2004 election.
- AIM gives us the real story of the Oklahoma City bombing: it was really the work of Middle Eastern terrorists.
- Jill Stanek takes her "aborted babies = vaccine = autism" nonsense to the pages of WorldNetDaily.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Elijah Friedeman on the AFA blog: "I want to preface this blog by saying that I believe radical Islam is evil. Quite frankly I believe that any form of Islam is wrong. And I don't want to just pick on Islam. Believers of any other religion besides Christianity are living in sin; they are evil."
Share this post
5/16/13 @ 5:30
5/15/13 @ 4:45
Stakelbeck Condemns Obama for Defending Right to Build Mosques; Fears Muslim 'Infiltration' of the Bible Belt
5/15/13 @ 1:50
5/13/13 @ 5:32
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: Everyone is a victim, Barber stands by his bigotry, & E.W. Jackson channels David Barton t.co/MhYx5hQhBz15 hours ago
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x615 hours ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h18 hours ago