Right Wing Leftovers - 2/5/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/5/2014 6:32 pm
- David Barton and Rick Green officially announce their support for a Convention of States.
- Bryan Fischer offers a simple guide to "Defeating Darwin in four easy steps."
- Samuel Rodriguez and the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference have endorsed Common Core.
- It's almost as if Glenn Beck doesn't want people who don't share his right-wing views living in Texas. But that can't be the case because that would kind of make him a hypocrite.
- Apparently, Satan doesn’t want men to have close male friendships by stoking fears it would lead to homosexual intimacy ... or something?
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire calls for reinstatement of the draft, by which he means a "6 weeks of mandatory boot camp" for all high school graduates.
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/20/16 @ 6:25
7/19/16 @ 6:30
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am