Right Wing Leftovers - 2/5/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/5/2014 5:32 pm
- David Barton and Rick Green officially announce their support for a Convention of States.
- Bryan Fischer offers a simple guide to "Defeating Darwin in four easy steps."
- Samuel Rodriguez and the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference have endorsed Common Core.
- It's almost as if Glenn Beck doesn't want people who don't share his right-wing views living in Texas. But that can't be the case because that would kind of make him a hypocrite.
- Apparently, Satan doesn’t want men to have close male friendships by stoking fears it would lead to homosexual intimacy ... or something?
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire calls for reinstatement of the draft, by which he means a "6 weeks of mandatory boot camp" for all high school graduates.
Share this post
12/23/14 @ 5:31
12/23/14 @ 3:29
12/22/14 @ 5:30
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Pat Robertson: Gays 'Will Die Out Because They Don't Reproduce'
12/17/14 @ 11:39am
Fischer: Jesus Would Support The Use Of Torture
12/15/14 @ 4:18pm
Michele Bachmann Says She 'Defeated' Progressives By Outsmarting Them
12/18/14 @ 12:15pm
Ben Carson's Bizarre Explanation Of Why Obamacare Is Unconstitutional
12/19/14 @ 3:55pm