Right Wing Leftovers - 2/5/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/5/2014 6:32 pm
- David Barton and Rick Green officially announce their support for a Convention of States.
- Bryan Fischer offers a simple guide to "Defeating Darwin in four easy steps."
- Samuel Rodriguez and the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference have endorsed Common Core.
- It's almost as if Glenn Beck doesn't want people who don't share his right-wing views living in Texas. But that can't be the case because that would kind of make him a hypocrite.
- Apparently, Satan doesn’t want men to have close male friendships by stoking fears it would lead to homosexual intimacy ... or something?
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire calls for reinstatement of the draft, by which he means a "6 weeks of mandatory boot camp" for all high school graduates.
Share this post
8/26/14 @ 5:30
8/25/14 @ 5:30
8/25/14 @ 2:56
8/22/14 @ 5:31
8/21/14 @ 5:31
8/20/14 @ 5:31
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm