Right Wing Leftovers - 2/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/5/2013 5:31 pm
- Glenn Beck dedicated last night's program to exposing how today's progressives are really modern-day eugenicists.
- The National Bible Association has awarded its top honor to Hobby Lobby President Steve Green for fighting the government's HHS mandate.
- Matt Barber says gay activists "want access to our children, to be able to corrupt their minds and instill in them this worldview that says there is no right and wrong, that there is no such thing as sexual sin or sexual morality."
- ALIPAC's William Gheen says Senators "Rubio, McCain, and Graham are deeply scarring their reputations within the Republican party by both pushing amnesty for illegal immigrants and remaining in open coalition with Senator Bob Menendez despite these shocking revelations and scandals. Senator Menendez needs to resign from the immigration reform amnesty group and the US Senate seat he is disgracing with his continued presence."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer offers his own "Christian approach to immigration reform," in which all who are here illegally will "engage in self-repatriation."
Share this post
11/20/14 @ 5:30
Anti-Immigrant Activists: Obama Inciting Civil War By Making Immigration Announcement On Mexico's Revolution Day
11/20/14 @ 11:47
11/20/14 @ 11:33
11/19/14 @ 5:36
Bryan Fischer Suggests Native Americans Were Justifiably Removed From Their Land
11/7/14 @ 4:44pm
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm