Right Wing Leftovers - 2/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/5/2013 6:31 pm
- Glenn Beck dedicated last night's program to exposing how today's progressives are really modern-day eugenicists.
- The National Bible Association has awarded its top honor to Hobby Lobby President Steve Green for fighting the government's HHS mandate.
- Matt Barber says gay activists "want access to our children, to be able to corrupt their minds and instill in them this worldview that says there is no right and wrong, that there is no such thing as sexual sin or sexual morality."
- ALIPAC's William Gheen says Senators "Rubio, McCain, and Graham are deeply scarring their reputations within the Republican party by both pushing amnesty for illegal immigrants and remaining in open coalition with Senator Bob Menendez despite these shocking revelations and scandals. Senator Menendez needs to resign from the immigration reform amnesty group and the US Senate seat he is disgracing with his continued presence."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer offers his own "Christian approach to immigration reform," in which all who are here illegally will "engage in self-repatriation."
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/7/14 @ 11:13
3/6/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 5:55
3/4/14 @ 6:31
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm