Right Wing Leftovers - 2/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/5/2013 5:31 pm
- Glenn Beck dedicated last night's program to exposing how today's progressives are really modern-day eugenicists.
- The National Bible Association has awarded its top honor to Hobby Lobby President Steve Green for fighting the government's HHS mandate.
- Matt Barber says gay activists "want access to our children, to be able to corrupt their minds and instill in them this worldview that says there is no right and wrong, that there is no such thing as sexual sin or sexual morality."
- ALIPAC's William Gheen says Senators "Rubio, McCain, and Graham are deeply scarring their reputations within the Republican party by both pushing amnesty for illegal immigrants and remaining in open coalition with Senator Bob Menendez despite these shocking revelations and scandals. Senator Menendez needs to resign from the immigration reform amnesty group and the US Senate seat he is disgracing with his continued presence."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer offers his own "Christian approach to immigration reform," in which all who are here illegally will "engage in self-repatriation."
2/8/16 @ 5:31
2/8/16 @ 11:04
2/5/16 @ 5:30
2/5/16 @ 4:30
2/4/16 @ 5:31
2/3/16 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm