Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/30/2010 5:29 pm
- The person responsible for the $2000 RNC expense at a bondage-themed nightclub has been fired.
- And Concerned Women for America is still very upset about the whole thing.
- Janet Porter says that President Obama's views toward Israel are "racist."
- Rob Schenck of Faith and Action and Pat Mahoney of the Christian Defense Coalition will honor the fifth anniversary of Terri Schiavo's death by protesting the White House.
- The Media Research Center seems unable to understand the importance of context.
- Finally, the quote of the day from the FRC's Tom McClusky: "[I]f it was argued during his two terms in office that Bill Clinton was 'our first black President' because of his supposed liberal policies that would benefit African-Americans ... shouldn’t Barack Obama already be our 'first gay President' due to his liberal policies pushing the homosexual agenda?"
Share this post
10/1/14 @ 10:14
9/23/14 @ 10:53
Fischer: Janay Rice 'Getting Knocked Out In a Casino Elevator' Shows The Dangers Of Unbiblical Cohabitation
9/12/14 @ 4:38
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Sarah Palin Wants To Bring 'Truth' To '1400 Pennsylvania Avenue'
9/26/14 @ 4:50pm