Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/30/2010 5:29 pm
- The person responsible for the $2000 RNC expense at a bondage-themed nightclub has been fired.
- And Concerned Women for America is still very upset about the whole thing.
- Janet Porter says that President Obama's views toward Israel are "racist."
- Rob Schenck of Faith and Action and Pat Mahoney of the Christian Defense Coalition will honor the fifth anniversary of Terri Schiavo's death by protesting the White House.
- The Media Research Center seems unable to understand the importance of context.
- Finally, the quote of the day from the FRC's Tom McClusky: "[I]f it was argued during his two terms in office that Bill Clinton was 'our first black President' because of his supposed liberal policies that would benefit African-Americans ... shouldn’t Barack Obama already be our 'first gay President' due to his liberal policies pushing the homosexual agenda?"
Share this post
5/15/13 @ 4:49
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- RT @BryanJFischer 3) This raises questions about the legitimacy of the election. It wasn't won, it was stolen through thuggish intimidation.2 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer 2)...conservatives had come out before the election, those 4 million would have voted, and Romney would be president...2 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer 1) 4 million conservative voters stayed home because Romney did nothing for them. if this IRS malevolence against...2 hours ago