Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/30/2010 4:29 pm
- The person responsible for the $2000 RNC expense at a bondage-themed nightclub has been fired.
- And Concerned Women for America is still very upset about the whole thing.
- Janet Porter says that President Obama's views toward Israel are "racist."
- Rob Schenck of Faith and Action and Pat Mahoney of the Christian Defense Coalition will honor the fifth anniversary of Terri Schiavo's death by protesting the White House.
- The Media Research Center seems unable to understand the importance of context.
- Finally, the quote of the day from the FRC's Tom McClusky: "[I]f it was argued during his two terms in office that Bill Clinton was 'our first black President' because of his supposed liberal policies that would benefit African-Americans ... shouldn’t Barack Obama already be our 'first gay President' due to his liberal policies pushing the homosexual agenda?"
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 4:35
9/25/12 @ 4:31
4/27/12 @ 1:35
4/11/12 @ 3:10
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm