Right Wing Leftovers - 2/4/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/4/2014 6:30 pm
- For just $25, Rick Santorum will "add your name to the copy of the U.S. Constitution that we’ll send President Obama."
- Dennis Prager says "Leftism is a religion. It even has a Bible - the editorial page of your newspaper (The New York Times)."
- On his radio show today, Glenn Beck spent an hour talking with Ted Cruz as well as another segment interviewing Greg Abbot.
- Janet Parshall says the recent Grammy awards proves that America has embraced the morals of ancient Rome.
- Bryan Fischer is a conservative because "liberalism kills children."
- Finally, Jim Garrow hopes that people who have been dismissed from the military will take advantage of "having been loosened from the constraints of obedience to a master [and] serve the nation in a new way, recognizing that the fight against a domestic enemy takes on the aspects of a guerrilla war."
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 3:27
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Santorum: Official Response To Ebola Demonstrates Why Conservatives Don't Trust Government Or Experts
10/17/14 @ 10:47
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm