Right Wing Leftovers - 2/4/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/4/2014 6:30 pm
- For just $25, Rick Santorum will "add your name to the copy of the U.S. Constitution that we’ll send President Obama."
- Dennis Prager says "Leftism is a religion. It even has a Bible - the editorial page of your newspaper (The New York Times)."
- On his radio show today, Glenn Beck spent an hour talking with Ted Cruz as well as another segment interviewing Greg Abbot.
- Janet Parshall says the recent Grammy awards proves that America has embraced the morals of ancient Rome.
- Bryan Fischer is a conservative because "liberalism kills children."
- Finally, Jim Garrow hopes that people who have been dismissed from the military will take advantage of "having been loosened from the constraints of obedience to a master [and] serve the nation in a new way, recognizing that the fight against a domestic enemy takes on the aspects of a guerrilla war."
Share this post
6/26/15 @ 3:18
6/26/15 @ 11:36
Fischer: If You're Going To Take Down The Confederate Flag, You Should Also Remove 'The Rainbow Flag Of The Gay Reich'
6/23/15 @ 3:39
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm