Right Wing Leftovers - 2/4/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/4/2014 6:30 pm
- For just $25, Rick Santorum will "add your name to the copy of the U.S. Constitution that we’ll send President Obama."
- Dennis Prager says "Leftism is a religion. It even has a Bible - the editorial page of your newspaper (The New York Times)."
- On his radio show today, Glenn Beck spent an hour talking with Ted Cruz as well as another segment interviewing Greg Abbot.
- Janet Parshall says the recent Grammy awards proves that America has embraced the morals of ancient Rome.
- Bryan Fischer is a conservative because "liberalism kills children."
- Finally, Jim Garrow hopes that people who have been dismissed from the military will take advantage of "having been loosened from the constraints of obedience to a master [and] serve the nation in a new way, recognizing that the fight against a domestic enemy takes on the aspects of a guerrilla war."
5/27/16 @ 2:55
5/26/16 @ 5:30
5/25/16 @ 5:30
Dennis Prager Will Support Trump Over Clinton Because Sometimes 'Mature People' Have To Support A Stalin To Defeat A Hitler
5/25/16 @ 11:22
5/24/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm