Right Wing Leftovers - 2/4/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/4/2014 5:30 pm
- For just $25, Rick Santorum will "add your name to the copy of the U.S. Constitution that we’ll send President Obama."
- Dennis Prager says "Leftism is a religion. It even has a Bible - the editorial page of your newspaper (The New York Times)."
- On his radio show today, Glenn Beck spent an hour talking with Ted Cruz as well as another segment interviewing Greg Abbot.
- Janet Parshall says the recent Grammy awards proves that America has embraced the morals of ancient Rome.
- Bryan Fischer is a conservative because "liberalism kills children."
- Finally, Jim Garrow hopes that people who have been dismissed from the military will take advantage of "having been loosened from the constraints of obedience to a master [and] serve the nation in a new way, recognizing that the fight against a domestic enemy takes on the aspects of a guerrilla war."
Share this post
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
Fischer: You'll Never 'Find A More Directly Demonic Energy Than When You Deal With The Homosexual Agenda'
1/26/15 @ 4:12
1/26/15 @ 1:12
1/23/15 @ 5:33
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm