Right Wing Leftovers - 2/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/4/2013 6:30 pm
- How the mighty have fallen: Dinesh D'Souza has been reduced to appearing at events with people like Quran-burner Terry Jones.
- Ken Hutcherson demands that conservative Christians take a stand or else they will be "like so many of the Germans, French and Americans who stayed quiet as Hitler systematically destroyed the Jews."
- A collection of 42 anti-gay groups published an add in USA Today calling on the Boy Scouts to retain the policy banning gay scouts and scout leaders.
- Elsewhere, FRC's Peter Sprigg warns against letting gay scouts join because it will lead to same-sex experimentation.
- Finally, Janet Porter, Peter LaBarbera, Robert Knight, and Greg Quinlan weigh in against lifting the ban in a poorly produced video:
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:30
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm