Right Wing Leftovers - 2/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/4/2013 6:30 pm
- How the mighty have fallen: Dinesh D'Souza has been reduced to appearing at events with people like Quran-burner Terry Jones.
- Ken Hutcherson demands that conservative Christians take a stand or else they will be "like so many of the Germans, French and Americans who stayed quiet as Hitler systematically destroyed the Jews."
- A collection of 42 anti-gay groups published an add in USA Today calling on the Boy Scouts to retain the policy banning gay scouts and scout leaders.
- Elsewhere, FRC's Peter Sprigg warns against letting gay scouts join because it will lead to same-sex experimentation.
- Finally, Janet Porter, Peter LaBarbera, Robert Knight, and Greg Quinlan weigh in against lifting the ban in a poorly produced video:
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am