Right Wing Leftovers - 2/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/4/2013 6:30 pm
- How the mighty have fallen: Dinesh D'Souza has been reduced to appearing at events with people like Quran-burner Terry Jones.
- Ken Hutcherson demands that conservative Christians take a stand or else they will be "like so many of the Germans, French and Americans who stayed quiet as Hitler systematically destroyed the Jews."
- A collection of 42 anti-gay groups published an add in USA Today calling on the Boy Scouts to retain the policy banning gay scouts and scout leaders.
- Elsewhere, FRC's Peter Sprigg warns against letting gay scouts join because it will lead to same-sex experimentation.
- Finally, Janet Porter, Peter LaBarbera, Robert Knight, and Greg Quinlan weigh in against lifting the ban in a poorly produced video:
Share this post
7/30/15 @ 5:31
7/29/15 @ 5:30
7/28/15 @ 5:30
7/27/15 @ 5:30
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am