Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/2/2010 6:45 pm
- The Sam Adams Alliance released a reported today entitled "The Early Adopters: Reading the Tea Leaves" which analyzes the issues motivating Tea Party leaders.
- It turns out that the man who killed an anti-choice protester in Michigan last year was motivated primarily by the fact that his mother did not approve of the man's signs.
- What do you know? Despite all the right-wing claims, an investigation by the Brooklyn District Attorney's Office found that ACORN broke no laws in the infamous "pimp/prostitute" sting video.
- A judge has ruled that SunTrust Bank can name Pat Robertson as a defendant in the bank's attempt to recover more than $3.6 million from a trust and oil company controlled by Regent University's president and chancellor.
- Even by Peter LaBarbera's standards, this makes absolutely no sense.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Reverend Dr. Charles Nestor, a senior fellow for public policy at the National Clergy Council, explaining how to reform out health care system: "The answer is not government bureaucratic institutions with high cost, red tape, and poor outcomes. The answer is personal responsibility for health and healthcare, conduct that promotes health, [and] trust in a powerful God who says, 'I am the Lord who heals you.'"
Share this post
10/29/14 @ 11:20
10/27/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am