Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/2/2010 6:45 pm
- The Sam Adams Alliance released a reported today entitled "The Early Adopters: Reading the Tea Leaves" which analyzes the issues motivating Tea Party leaders.
- It turns out that the man who killed an anti-choice protester in Michigan last year was motivated primarily by the fact that his mother did not approve of the man's signs.
- What do you know? Despite all the right-wing claims, an investigation by the Brooklyn District Attorney's Office found that ACORN broke no laws in the infamous "pimp/prostitute" sting video.
- A judge has ruled that SunTrust Bank can name Pat Robertson as a defendant in the bank's attempt to recover more than $3.6 million from a trust and oil company controlled by Regent University's president and chancellor.
- Even by Peter LaBarbera's standards, this makes absolutely no sense.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Reverend Dr. Charles Nestor, a senior fellow for public policy at the National Clergy Council, explaining how to reform out health care system: "The answer is not government bureaucratic institutions with high cost, red tape, and poor outcomes. The answer is personal responsibility for health and healthcare, conduct that promotes health, [and] trust in a powerful God who says, 'I am the Lord who heals you.'"
Share this post
8/28/14 @ 11:24
8/27/14 @ 12:05
8/22/14 @ 12:31
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am