Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/2/2010 5:45 pm
- The Sam Adams Alliance released a reported today entitled "The Early Adopters: Reading the Tea Leaves" which analyzes the issues motivating Tea Party leaders.
- It turns out that the man who killed an anti-choice protester in Michigan last year was motivated primarily by the fact that his mother did not approve of the man's signs.
- What do you know? Despite all the right-wing claims, an investigation by the Brooklyn District Attorney's Office found that ACORN broke no laws in the infamous "pimp/prostitute" sting video.
- A judge has ruled that SunTrust Bank can name Pat Robertson as a defendant in the bank's attempt to recover more than $3.6 million from a trust and oil company controlled by Regent University's president and chancellor.
- Even by Peter LaBarbera's standards, this makes absolutely no sense.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Reverend Dr. Charles Nestor, a senior fellow for public policy at the National Clergy Council, explaining how to reform out health care system: "The answer is not government bureaucratic institutions with high cost, red tape, and poor outcomes. The answer is personal responsibility for health and healthcare, conduct that promotes health, [and] trust in a powerful God who says, 'I am the Lord who heals you.'"
Share this post
12/17/14 @ 11:39
Pat Robertson: Hillary Clinton Suffered Secret 'Minor Strokes,' Would Lose To Bush-Kasich 'Dream Ticket'
12/17/14 @ 11:20
12/15/14 @ 1:00
12/15/14 @ 12:40
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm