Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/2/2010 5:45 pm
- The Sam Adams Alliance released a reported today entitled "The Early Adopters: Reading the Tea Leaves" which analyzes the issues motivating Tea Party leaders.
- It turns out that the man who killed an anti-choice protester in Michigan last year was motivated primarily by the fact that his mother did not approve of the man's signs.
- What do you know? Despite all the right-wing claims, an investigation by the Brooklyn District Attorney's Office found that ACORN broke no laws in the infamous "pimp/prostitute" sting video.
- A judge has ruled that SunTrust Bank can name Pat Robertson as a defendant in the bank's attempt to recover more than $3.6 million from a trust and oil company controlled by Regent University's president and chancellor.
- Even by Peter LaBarbera's standards, this makes absolutely no sense.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Reverend Dr. Charles Nestor, a senior fellow for public policy at the National Clergy Council, explaining how to reform out health care system: "The answer is not government bureaucratic institutions with high cost, red tape, and poor outcomes. The answer is personal responsibility for health and healthcare, conduct that promotes health, [and] trust in a powerful God who says, 'I am the Lord who heals you.'"
Share this post
3/4/14 @ 1:50
2/25/14 @ 12:07
2/25/14 @ 11:00
2/20/14 @ 1:50
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm