Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/2/2010 5:45 pm
- The Sam Adams Alliance released a reported today entitled "The Early Adopters: Reading the Tea Leaves" which analyzes the issues motivating Tea Party leaders.
- It turns out that the man who killed an anti-choice protester in Michigan last year was motivated primarily by the fact that his mother did not approve of the man's signs.
- What do you know? Despite all the right-wing claims, an investigation by the Brooklyn District Attorney's Office found that ACORN broke no laws in the infamous "pimp/prostitute" sting video.
- A judge has ruled that SunTrust Bank can name Pat Robertson as a defendant in the bank's attempt to recover more than $3.6 million from a trust and oil company controlled by Regent University's president and chancellor.
- Even by Peter LaBarbera's standards, this makes absolutely no sense.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Reverend Dr. Charles Nestor, a senior fellow for public policy at the National Clergy Council, explaining how to reform out health care system: "The answer is not government bureaucratic institutions with high cost, red tape, and poor outcomes. The answer is personal responsibility for health and healthcare, conduct that promotes health, [and] trust in a powerful God who says, 'I am the Lord who heals you.'"
Share this post
1/29/15 @ 5:34
1/28/15 @ 1:20
1/26/15 @ 1:12
1/26/15 @ 10:55
1/23/15 @ 2:15
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm