Right Wing Leftovers - 2/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/29/2012 6:39 pm
- A new report from Wallbuilders claims that Barack Obama is "America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President."
- We can now add Sen. Mike Johanns to the list of elected Republicans who have no qualms about appearing on Bryan Fischer's radio program.
- Mike Huckabee will be hosting another presidential forum.
- Franklin Graham apologizes to President Obama for questioning his faith.
- Gary Cass, on the other hand, releases the second video in his series declaring that Obama is not a Christian.
- Newt Gingrich demands that President Obama apologize for apologizing.
- Finally, Rick Warren is coming under fire for his effort to reach out to Muslims: "You can be a friend to a Muslim all the way into hell -- and that's where these Muslims are going, for Pete's sake."
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am