Right Wing Leftovers - 2/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/29/2012 5:39 pm
- A new report from Wallbuilders claims that Barack Obama is "America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President."
- We can now add Sen. Mike Johanns to the list of elected Republicans who have no qualms about appearing on Bryan Fischer's radio program.
- Mike Huckabee will be hosting another presidential forum.
- Franklin Graham apologizes to President Obama for questioning his faith.
- Gary Cass, on the other hand, releases the second video in his series declaring that Obama is not a Christian.
- Newt Gingrich demands that President Obama apologize for apologizing.
- Finally, Rick Warren is coming under fire for his effort to reach out to Muslims: "You can be a friend to a Muslim all the way into hell -- and that's where these Muslims are going, for Pete's sake."
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm