Right Wing Leftovers - 2/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/29/2012 6:39 pm
- A new report from Wallbuilders claims that Barack Obama is "America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President."
- We can now add Sen. Mike Johanns to the list of elected Republicans who have no qualms about appearing on Bryan Fischer's radio program.
- Mike Huckabee will be hosting another presidential forum.
- Franklin Graham apologizes to President Obama for questioning his faith.
- Gary Cass, on the other hand, releases the second video in his series declaring that Obama is not a Christian.
- Newt Gingrich demands that President Obama apologize for apologizing.
- Finally, Rick Warren is coming under fire for his effort to reach out to Muslims: "You can be a friend to a Muslim all the way into hell -- and that's where these Muslims are going, for Pete's sake."
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
- RT @jmattbarber: Hey, @BoyScouts, check out my timeline. Meet your new supporters: foul-mouthed, godless, perverse, anti-American commie dr…9 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer LDS leadership (not laity) may support gay Scouts because advancing the gay agenda may lead to the return of polygamy.10 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer BSA now stands for Boy Sodomizers of America, because that's what will happen. Mark my words.10 hours ago