Right Wing Leftovers - 2/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/28/2014 6:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer says that Gov. Rick Perry "may be our last, best hope of reclaiming America and returning it to its constitutional foundations" by refusing to comply with the ruling striking down Texas' ban on same-sex marriages.
- Dave Daubenmire thinks that he is owed an explanation by the high school that didn't hire him to coach its football team.
- Glenn Beck hated the new movie "Non-Stop" so much that he spent an entire segment spoiling the plot so that nobody will go to see it.
- AFA tells people to consider boycotting Walt Disney World because "they are bullying the Boy Scouts of America to allow openly LGBT xyz adults as leaders."
- Steven Seagal thinks that President Obama should be impeached and apparently some people actually care what Steven Seagal thinks.
- Jeff Allen helpfully warns that "if the truly tolerant and moderating influence of Christianity were ever taken out of the way, the Muslims would quickly turn on their perversity-pushing homosexual friends."
- Finally, Gary Cass is not happy: "What was once considered so perverted that it would never have been discussed in polite company, has now become mainstream. Athletes, actors and prominent public figures are considered 'heroes' because they are sexually deviant. Now they are forcing Christians to salute their rainbow flags by requiring them to participate in fake homosexual marriage. They are pushing Christians out of the wedding industry, just like abortion is pushing Christians out of healthcare industry. The message that’s being sent to Christians is 'Either violate your conscience or you are not allowed to participate in our economy!'"
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am