Right Wing Leftovers - 2/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/27/2014 5:34 pm
- FRC says that by vetoing Arizona's gay discrimination bill, Gov. Jan Brewer "is saying she supports government discrimination against people's religious freedoms."
- Speaking of FRC, they are urging activists to pray against gay marriage: "Lord, intervene to prevent evil from overcoming what you have forever declared to be good! Help the U.S. Senate to pass the State Marriage Defense Act (S. 2024) to protect each state's right to define marriage as the union of one man and one woman and prevent the federal government from undermining a state's definition of marriage."
- Robert Knight says that it is "the lack of negative reporting on Hillary Clinton and her high visibility is a reason she still polls high."
- Scott Lively says that "from the inability to distinguish disagreement from 'hate' or tolerance from approval, to conflating sex and love, homosexualists (i.e. anyone 'gay' or straight who advocates for the mainstreaming of homosexuality) just can’t think straight."
- Finally, Religious Right activists will start running this ad about Justina Pelletier on Fox News beginning tomorrow.
2/12/16 @ 5:30
2/11/16 @ 5:31
2/11/16 @ 2:51
2/10/16 @ 5:30
2/10/16 @ 1:55
Louie Gohmert: We Got Sanders Because We Let 'Hippies From The '60s' Become Teachers
2/11/16 @ 11:50am
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm