Right Wing Leftovers - 2/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/27/2014 6:34 pm
- FRC says that by vetoing Arizona's gay discrimination bill, Gov. Jan Brewer "is saying she supports government discrimination against people's religious freedoms."
- Speaking of FRC, they are urging activists to pray against gay marriage: "Lord, intervene to prevent evil from overcoming what you have forever declared to be good! Help the U.S. Senate to pass the State Marriage Defense Act (S. 2024) to protect each state's right to define marriage as the union of one man and one woman and prevent the federal government from undermining a state's definition of marriage."
- Robert Knight says that it is "the lack of negative reporting on Hillary Clinton and her high visibility is a reason she still polls high."
- Scott Lively says that "from the inability to distinguish disagreement from 'hate' or tolerance from approval, to conflating sex and love, homosexualists (i.e. anyone 'gay' or straight who advocates for the mainstreaming of homosexuality) just can’t think straight."
- Finally, Religious Right activists will start running this ad about Justina Pelletier on Fox News beginning tomorrow.
Share this post
5/4/15 @ 5:30
Robert Knight: Obama 'Trying To Replace The American Electorate With Illegal Aliens Who Are Easily Bribed'
5/4/15 @ 10:44
5/1/15 @ 5:33
4/30/15 @ 5:31
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm
Rick Wiles Warns Of 'Fireball From Space' If Supreme Court Strikes Down Gay Marriage Bans
5/1/15 @ 1:20pm
Right-Wing Pundits: Obama Persecuting Bachmann With 'End Times' Joke
4/28/15 @ 10:50am