Right Wing Leftovers - 2/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/27/2014 6:34 pm
- FRC says that by vetoing Arizona's gay discrimination bill, Gov. Jan Brewer "is saying she supports government discrimination against people's religious freedoms."
- Speaking of FRC, they are urging activists to pray against gay marriage: "Lord, intervene to prevent evil from overcoming what you have forever declared to be good! Help the U.S. Senate to pass the State Marriage Defense Act (S. 2024) to protect each state's right to define marriage as the union of one man and one woman and prevent the federal government from undermining a state's definition of marriage."
- Robert Knight says that it is "the lack of negative reporting on Hillary Clinton and her high visibility is a reason she still polls high."
- Scott Lively says that "from the inability to distinguish disagreement from 'hate' or tolerance from approval, to conflating sex and love, homosexualists (i.e. anyone 'gay' or straight who advocates for the mainstreaming of homosexuality) just can’t think straight."
- Finally, Religious Right activists will start running this ad about Justina Pelletier on Fox News beginning tomorrow.
Share this post
5/21/15 @ 6:20
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 2:50
Ted Cruz Vows To 'Always, Always, Always' Stand For The Right Of Christians To Discriminate Against Gays
5/21/15 @ 1:09
5/21/15 @ 12:05
5/20/15 @ 5:32
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
'We're Being Set Up': Glenn Beck Warns His Audience To Prepare For The Time When He Is Murdered In The Night
5/8/15 @ 10:21am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm