Right Wing Leftovers - 2/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/27/2012 5:42 pm
- Bryan Fischer seems positively giddy about telling the GOP establishment to cram it if Rick Santorum win the nomination.
- Gee, you mean supporters of the Family Research Council like Rick Santorum? Who would have guessed?
- Phyllis Schlafly urges voters in Michigan and Arizona to support Santorum.
- Al Mohler seems to think the problem with Santorum is that he speaks too openly about his radical views.
- DADT dead-enders continue to fight.
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera just wishes gays would go back into the closet.
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm