Right Wing Leftovers - 2/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/27/2012 5:42 pm
- Bryan Fischer seems positively giddy about telling the GOP establishment to cram it if Rick Santorum win the nomination.
- Gee, you mean supporters of the Family Research Council like Rick Santorum? Who would have guessed?
- Phyllis Schlafly urges voters in Michigan and Arizona to support Santorum.
- Al Mohler seems to think the problem with Santorum is that he speaks too openly about his radical views.
- DADT dead-enders continue to fight.
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera just wishes gays would go back into the closet.
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm