Right Wing Leftovers - 2/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/27/2012 6:42 pm
- Bryan Fischer seems positively giddy about telling the GOP establishment to cram it if Rick Santorum win the nomination.
- Gee, you mean supporters of the Family Research Council like Rick Santorum? Who would have guessed?
- Phyllis Schlafly urges voters in Michigan and Arizona to support Santorum.
- Al Mohler seems to think the problem with Santorum is that he speaks too openly about his radical views.
- DADT dead-enders continue to fight.
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera just wishes gays would go back into the closet.
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm