Right Wing Leftovers - 2/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/27/2012 6:42 pm
- Bryan Fischer seems positively giddy about telling the GOP establishment to cram it if Rick Santorum win the nomination.
- Gee, you mean supporters of the Family Research Council like Rick Santorum? Who would have guessed?
- Phyllis Schlafly urges voters in Michigan and Arizona to support Santorum.
- Al Mohler seems to think the problem with Santorum is that he speaks too openly about his radical views.
- DADT dead-enders continue to fight.
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera just wishes gays would go back into the closet.
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm