Right Wing Leftovers - 2/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/27/2012 6:42 pm
- Bryan Fischer seems positively giddy about telling the GOP establishment to cram it if Rick Santorum win the nomination.
- Gee, you mean supporters of the Family Research Council like Rick Santorum? Who would have guessed?
- Phyllis Schlafly urges voters in Michigan and Arizona to support Santorum.
- Al Mohler seems to think the problem with Santorum is that he speaks too openly about his radical views.
- DADT dead-enders continue to fight.
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera just wishes gays would go back into the closet.
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm