Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/26/2014 5:35 pm
- A federal judge has declared Texas' ban on gay marriage unconstitutional.
- Craig James, with the help of Liberty Institute, is suing Fox Sports for supposedly firing him for anti-gay statements that he made.
- In a move that will surprise nobody, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire claims that he has been the victim of character assassination.
- The National Organization for Marriage has endorsed the Coalition of African American Pastors call for the impeachment of U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, which is not surprising since CAAP is basically a NOM front group.
- A new "feature-length documentary revealing the truth about the cover-ups and the abuses of power at the Internal Revenue Service ... features interviews with Mike Huckabee, Glenn Beck, Ted Cruz, Michele Bachmann, David Barton, Grover Norquist, Louie Gohmert, John Linder, Carla Howell, Brian Brown and many more."
- Finally, try not to laugh: Todd Starnes has receive the NRB Board of Directors Award, which "honors a Christian who demonstrates integrity, displays creativity, and makes a significant impact on society."
Share this post
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Sandy Rios: 'The Real Experts' Know Evolution Has Been 'Disproven'
2/13/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm