Right Wing Leftovers - 2/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/26/2013 6:31 pm
- As we have said before, we cannot understand how Samuel Rodriguez maintains his reputation as some sort of "moderate" when he constantly associates himself with the most extreme elements of the Religious Right.
- Matt Barber says that by failing to defend DOMA, the Obama administration is essentially trying to criminalize Christianity.
- Once again, Glenn Beck hauls out his chalkboard to demonstrate that most Americans are just like him and Ted Cruz.
- S.E Cupp has withdrawn from CPAC in protest of the ban on GOProud.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer channels David Barton in claiming that Jesus was a capitalist because apparently parables about Heaven are also literal lessons about economics.
Share this post
5/26/15 @ 5:31
5/22/15 @ 5:30
Religious Right Groups Warn Gay Boy Scout Leaders Will Sexually Molest And Recruit Boys Into Homosexuality
5/22/15 @ 3:34
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 3:32
5/20/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm