Right Wing Leftovers - 2/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/26/2013 5:31 pm
- As we have said before, we cannot understand how Samuel Rodriguez maintains his reputation as some sort of "moderate" when he constantly associates himself with the most extreme elements of the Religious Right.
- Matt Barber says that by failing to defend DOMA, the Obama administration is essentially trying to criminalize Christianity.
- Once again, Glenn Beck hauls out his chalkboard to demonstrate that most Americans are just like him and Ted Cruz.
- S.E Cupp has withdrawn from CPAC in protest of the ban on GOProud.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer channels David Barton in claiming that Jesus was a capitalist because apparently parables about Heaven are also literal lessons about economics.
Share this post
Fischer: Thanksgiving Proves That God Wants 'The Entire Machinery Of Our Country' To Spread The Gospel
11/25/15 @ 10:16
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm