Right Wing Leftovers - 2/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/26/2013 6:31 pm
- As we have said before, we cannot understand how Samuel Rodriguez maintains his reputation as some sort of "moderate" when he constantly associates himself with the most extreme elements of the Religious Right.
- Matt Barber says that by failing to defend DOMA, the Obama administration is essentially trying to criminalize Christianity.
- Once again, Glenn Beck hauls out his chalkboard to demonstrate that most Americans are just like him and Ted Cruz.
- S.E Cupp has withdrawn from CPAC in protest of the ban on GOProud.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer channels David Barton in claiming that Jesus was a capitalist because apparently parables about Heaven are also literal lessons about economics.
Share this post
5/17/13 @ 5:29
5/16/13 @ 5:30
5/15/13 @ 5:29
5/14/13 @ 5:34
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- EW Jackson attacks NAACP, "radical homosexuals" & "liberal plantation of psychological bondage" t.co/JFOzekWhDU42 minutes ago
- EW Jackson accused President & First Lady Obama of being anti-American Communist sympathizers t.co/JFOzekWhDU47 minutes ago
- E. W. Jackson says if you cast your vote for him you therefore "cast a vote for the glory of God" t.co/hdYqjsBpXA55 minutes ago