Right Wing Leftovers - 2/25/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/25/2014 6:30 pm
- FRC is bizarrely claiming that George Soros was behind the proposed FCC study.
- The anti-transgender group Privacy for All Students has come up short in securing enough signatures to try and repeal California's anti-discrimination bill.
- An atheist group that wanted to have a booth a CPAC has now been kicked out of the event.
- The AFA warns about "the marginalization of biblical Christianity, the erosion of hard-won liberties, the acceptance of the homosexual lifestyle in every area of our culture, gay marriage accepted everywhere, and certain cults (we will leave them unnamed here) to be seen as part of Orthodox Christianity."
- Finally, what is Robert Knight even talking about? He says "it’s getting harder every day to be a liberal" because of things like "the Ukrainians sullying the Olympics for Mr. Obama’s friend, Vladimir Putin."
5/25/16 @ 5:30
5/24/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm