Right Wing Leftovers - 2/25/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/25/2014 6:30 pm
- FRC is bizarrely claiming that George Soros was behind the proposed FCC study.
- The anti-transgender group Privacy for All Students has come up short in securing enough signatures to try and repeal California's anti-discrimination bill.
- An atheist group that wanted to have a booth a CPAC has now been kicked out of the event.
- The AFA warns about "the marginalization of biblical Christianity, the erosion of hard-won liberties, the acceptance of the homosexual lifestyle in every area of our culture, gay marriage accepted everywhere, and certain cults (we will leave them unnamed here) to be seen as part of Orthodox Christianity."
- Finally, what is Robert Knight even talking about? He says "it’s getting harder every day to be a liberal" because of things like "the Ukrainians sullying the Olympics for Mr. Obama’s friend, Vladimir Putin."
6/28/16 @ 5:32
6/27/16 @ 5:33
6/27/16 @ 1:41
6/27/16 @ 11:49
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm