Right Wing Leftovers - 2/25/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/25/2014 6:30 pm
- FRC is bizarrely claiming that George Soros was behind the proposed FCC study.
- The anti-transgender group Privacy for All Students has come up short in securing enough signatures to try and repeal California's anti-discrimination bill.
- An atheist group that wanted to have a booth a CPAC has now been kicked out of the event.
- The AFA warns about "the marginalization of biblical Christianity, the erosion of hard-won liberties, the acceptance of the homosexual lifestyle in every area of our culture, gay marriage accepted everywhere, and certain cults (we will leave them unnamed here) to be seen as part of Orthodox Christianity."
- Finally, what is Robert Knight even talking about? He says "it’s getting harder every day to be a liberal" because of things like "the Ukrainians sullying the Olympics for Mr. Obama’s friend, Vladimir Putin."
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 4:45
10/22/14 @ 5:30
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm