Right Wing Leftovers - 2/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/25/2013 6:30 pm
- CBN's David Brody reports that the American Renewal Project is organizing another string of pastor's briefings for key states ahead of the 2014 elections.
- If Matt Barber's children turn out to be gay, they should probably not expect much support from their father.
- Over the weekend, Tony Perkins received the "2012 Richard Land Distinguished Service Award." It was bestowed upon him by Richard Land himself.
- Of course the Oak Initiative is now promoting John Guandolo's baseless allegations against John Brennan.
- Headline of the day from Diana West: "It's Time to See Joe McCarthy For the Hero He Was."
- Finally, Glenn Beck is desperately trying to get back on TV, presumably so more people can hear about how he is utterly embarrassed by America.
Share this post
5/17/13 @ 5:29
5/17/13 @ 11:17
5/16/13 @ 5:30
5/16/13 @ 8:43
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
- VA GOP nominee E.W. Jackson says Obama is really an atheist/Muslim & that we are "dealing with an evil presence": t.co/yUnGg3KeXf1 hour ago
- Larry Pratt claims "Marxist" Obama "could not have won" the last election w/o stealing it t.co/NBXub9PON91 hour ago
- E. W. Jackson said God is using him to influence the black community to vote against Obama t.co/Dd9uqf2FpD1 hour ago