Right Wing Leftovers - 2/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/25/2013 6:30 pm
- CBN's David Brody reports that the American Renewal Project is organizing another string of pastor's briefings for key states ahead of the 2014 elections.
- If Matt Barber's children turn out to be gay, they should probably not expect much support from their father.
- Over the weekend, Tony Perkins received the "2012 Richard Land Distinguished Service Award." It was bestowed upon him by Richard Land himself.
- Of course the Oak Initiative is now promoting John Guandolo's baseless allegations against John Brennan.
- Headline of the day from Diana West: "It's Time to See Joe McCarthy For the Hero He Was."
- Finally, Glenn Beck is desperately trying to get back on TV, presumably so more people can hear about how he is utterly embarrassed by America.
Share this post
8/21/14 @ 5:31
8/20/14 @ 5:31
8/19/14 @ 5:32
8/18/14 @ 5:30
8/15/14 @ 5:31
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm