Right Wing Leftovers - 2/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/25/2013 6:30 pm
- CBN's David Brody reports that the American Renewal Project is organizing another string of pastor's briefings for key states ahead of the 2014 elections.
- If Matt Barber's children turn out to be gay, they should probably not expect much support from their father.
- Over the weekend, Tony Perkins received the "2012 Richard Land Distinguished Service Award." It was bestowed upon him by Richard Land himself.
- Of course the Oak Initiative is now promoting John Guandolo's baseless allegations against John Brennan.
- Headline of the day from Diana West: "It's Time to See Joe McCarthy For the Hero He Was."
- Finally, Glenn Beck is desperately trying to get back on TV, presumably so more people can hear about how he is utterly embarrassed by America.
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:30
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:31
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm