Right Wing Leftovers - 2/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/25/2013 5:30 pm
- CBN's David Brody reports that the American Renewal Project is organizing another string of pastor's briefings for key states ahead of the 2014 elections.
- If Matt Barber's children turn out to be gay, they should probably not expect much support from their father.
- Over the weekend, Tony Perkins received the "2012 Richard Land Distinguished Service Award." It was bestowed upon him by Richard Land himself.
- Of course the Oak Initiative is now promoting John Guandolo's baseless allegations against John Brennan.
- Headline of the day from Diana West: "It's Time to See Joe McCarthy For the Hero He Was."
- Finally, Glenn Beck is desperately trying to get back on TV, presumably so more people can hear about how he is utterly embarrassed by America.
Share this post
3/2/15 @ 5:30
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/27/15 @ 5:30
2/25/15 @ 5:31
2/24/15 @ 5:32
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am