Right Wing Leftovers - 2/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/25/2013 6:30 pm
- CBN's David Brody reports that the American Renewal Project is organizing another string of pastor's briefings for key states ahead of the 2014 elections.
- If Matt Barber's children turn out to be gay, they should probably not expect much support from their father.
- Over the weekend, Tony Perkins received the "2012 Richard Land Distinguished Service Award." It was bestowed upon him by Richard Land himself.
- Of course the Oak Initiative is now promoting John Guandolo's baseless allegations against John Brennan.
- Headline of the day from Diana West: "It's Time to See Joe McCarthy For the Hero He Was."
- Finally, Glenn Beck is desperately trying to get back on TV, presumably so more people can hear about how he is utterly embarrassed by America.
Share this post
4/17/15 @ 5:30
4/16/15 @ 5:32
4/16/15 @ 2:27
4/16/15 @ 10:18
4/15/15 @ 5:33
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
John Hagee Winds Up Debunking His Own 'Blood Moons' Theory
4/6/15 @ 2:12pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am