Right Wing Leftovers - 2/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/24/2014 6:30 pm
- Apparently, the First Amendment requires allowing groups to place Bibles in hotel rooms because not doing it is "the very viewpoint discrimination and hostility towards religion that the First Amendment prohibits."
- Joseph Farah has turned on Ann Coulter.
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry, Rep. Louie Gohmert, Sen. Ted Cruz, and Atty. Gen. Greg Abbott unite in trying to convince Sean Hannity to move to Texas.
- In news that will shock nobody, Mark Regnerus' anti-gay study was orchestrated and funded by anti-gay groups.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer recalls the time Satan inflicted him with a panic attack that almost caused him to strip off his clothes and go running through the woods.
Share this post
8/26/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 11:51
8/25/14 @ 5:30
8/22/14 @ 5:31
8/22/14 @ 4:07
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm