Right Wing Leftovers - 2/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/24/2014 6:30 pm
- Apparently, the First Amendment requires allowing groups to place Bibles in hotel rooms because not doing it is "the very viewpoint discrimination and hostility towards religion that the First Amendment prohibits."
- Joseph Farah has turned on Ann Coulter.
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry, Rep. Louie Gohmert, Sen. Ted Cruz, and Atty. Gen. Greg Abbott unite in trying to convince Sean Hannity to move to Texas.
- In news that will shock nobody, Mark Regnerus' anti-gay study was orchestrated and funded by anti-gay groups.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer recalls the time Satan inflicted him with a panic attack that almost caused him to strip off his clothes and go running through the woods.
Share this post
4/17/15 @ 5:30
4/17/15 @ 3:43
4/16/15 @ 5:32
4/15/15 @ 5:33
4/14/15 @ 5:30
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
John Hagee Winds Up Debunking His Own 'Blood Moons' Theory
4/6/15 @ 2:12pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am