Right Wing Leftovers - 2/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/24/2014 6:30 pm
- Apparently, the First Amendment requires allowing groups to place Bibles in hotel rooms because not doing it is "the very viewpoint discrimination and hostility towards religion that the First Amendment prohibits."
- Joseph Farah has turned on Ann Coulter.
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry, Rep. Louie Gohmert, Sen. Ted Cruz, and Atty. Gen. Greg Abbott unite in trying to convince Sean Hannity to move to Texas.
- In news that will shock nobody, Mark Regnerus' anti-gay study was orchestrated and funded by anti-gay groups.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer recalls the time Satan inflicted him with a panic attack that almost caused him to strip off his clothes and go running through the woods.
9/29/16 @ 5:30
9/28/16 @ 5:30
9/27/16 @ 5:30
9/27/16 @ 11:09
9/26/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm