Right Wing Leftovers - 2/22/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 2/22/2013 6:45 pm
- Even though studies keep proving that morning-after pills don’t cause abortion, Religious Right groups will continue to baselessly argue otherwise.
- Family Research Council invites you to the National Organization for Marriage’s anti-gay Marriage March.
- Yet another tough break for professional vote-suppressor Hans von Spakovsky.
- Anyone want to buy Human Events?
- Rick Warren is very, very, very sad that Tim Tebow pulled out of his appearance at Robert Jeffress’ megachurch.
- Press release of the day: “WWE invites Glenn Beck to Get Raw.”
Share this post
8/20/14 @ 5:31
8/19/14 @ 5:32
8/18/14 @ 5:30
8/15/14 @ 5:31
8/14/14 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am