Right Wing Leftovers - 2/22/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 2/22/2013 6:45 pm
- Even though studies keep proving that morning-after pills don’t cause abortion, Religious Right groups will continue to baselessly argue otherwise.
- Family Research Council invites you to the National Organization for Marriage’s anti-gay Marriage March.
- Yet another tough break for professional vote-suppressor Hans von Spakovsky.
- Anyone want to buy Human Events?
- Rick Warren is very, very, very sad that Tim Tebow pulled out of his appearance at Robert Jeffress’ megachurch.
- Press release of the day: “WWE invites Glenn Beck to Get Raw.”
Share this post
5/27/15 @ 5:30
5/26/15 @ 5:31
5/22/15 @ 5:30
5/22/15 @ 5:05
5/21/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night
5/14/15 @ 3:30pm
Fringe Pastor: Obama Will Declare Himself President For Life, Take All Guns
5/14/15 @ 5:20pm