Right Wing Leftovers - 2/22/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 2/22/2013 5:45 pm
- Even though studies keep proving that morning-after pills don’t cause abortion, Religious Right groups will continue to baselessly argue otherwise.
- Family Research Council invites you to the National Organization for Marriage’s anti-gay Marriage March.
- Yet another tough break for professional vote-suppressor Hans von Spakovsky.
- Anyone want to buy Human Events?
- Rick Warren is very, very, very sad that Tim Tebow pulled out of his appearance at Robert Jeffress’ megachurch.
- Press release of the day: “WWE invites Glenn Beck to Get Raw.”
2/10/16 @ 5:30
2/10/16 @ 1:55
2/9/16 @ 5:30
2/9/16 @ 12:15
2/8/16 @ 5:31
2/5/16 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am