Right Wing Leftovers - 2/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/21/2014 6:31 pm
- The FCC has pulled the plug on its press study after the right-wing ginned up a completely bogus freak-out over it.
- Phil Burress says there is no way that Hillary Clinton will be elected president: "I just cannot see her being the next president of the United States knowing what we know about her."
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire asks "Is the Bible the New Porn?"
- Phyllis Schlafly complains that gay rights are now trumping the First Amendment.
- Finally, Todd Starnes can't even make it through a two minute book promo without lying, twice falsely claiming that Dan Savage is President Obama's "anti-bullying czar":
5/24/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 5:30
5/20/16 @ 5:30
5/19/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm