Right Wing Leftovers - 2/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 2/21/2013 6:50 pm
- Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) warns that gun safety laws will make us more susceptible to Sharia law.
- Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) offers some extraordinarily bad logic in his letter asking the Obama administration to withdraw Chuck Hagel’s nomination.
- Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman makes the conservative case for marriage equality.
- Fox News loves Dr. Benjamin Carson.
- Denny Burk of the Southern Baptist Convention claims that critics of pastor Robert Jeffress seek “to marginalize Christianity itself.”
- American Family Asssociation spokesman Bryan Fischer puts it more bluntly: “If Tim Tebow doesn’t reverse field here, much more than his NFL career is in jeopardy.”
Share this post
6/18/13 @ 5:30
6/17/13 @ 5:30
E.W. Jackson: Using My Past Statements Against Me Is 'Persecution' and an Unconstitutional Religious Test
6/17/13 @ 4:21
6/14/13 @ 5:30
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm