Right Wing Leftovers - 2/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 2/21/2013 6:50 pm
- Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) warns that gun safety laws will make us more susceptible to Sharia law.
- Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) offers some extraordinarily bad logic in his letter asking the Obama administration to withdraw Chuck Hagel’s nomination.
- Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman makes the conservative case for marriage equality.
- Fox News loves Dr. Benjamin Carson.
- Denny Burk of the Southern Baptist Convention claims that critics of pastor Robert Jeffress seek “to marginalize Christianity itself.”
- American Family Asssociation spokesman Bryan Fischer puts it more bluntly: “If Tim Tebow doesn’t reverse field here, much more than his NFL career is in jeopardy.”
Share this post
9/3/15 @ 5:30
'There Will Be Blood': Bryan Fischer And Caller Agree The Kim Davis Controversy Is 'A Pivotal Point In American History'
9/3/15 @ 3:43
8/31/15 @ 3:36
8/28/15 @ 5:32
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Meet The Hate Group Trying To Turn Kim Davis Into The Anti-Gay Rosa Parks
9/3/15 @ 1:30pm