Right Wing Leftovers - 2/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 2/21/2013 6:50 pm
- Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) warns that gun safety laws will make us more susceptible to Sharia law.
- Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) offers some extraordinarily bad logic in his letter asking the Obama administration to withdraw Chuck Hagel’s nomination.
- Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman makes the conservative case for marriage equality.
- Fox News loves Dr. Benjamin Carson.
- Denny Burk of the Southern Baptist Convention claims that critics of pastor Robert Jeffress seek “to marginalize Christianity itself.”
- American Family Asssociation spokesman Bryan Fischer puts it more bluntly: “If Tim Tebow doesn’t reverse field here, much more than his NFL career is in jeopardy.”
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:30
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:31
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm