Right Wing Leftovers - 2/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 2/21/2013 6:50 pm
- Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) warns that gun safety laws will make us more susceptible to Sharia law.
- Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) offers some extraordinarily bad logic in his letter asking the Obama administration to withdraw Chuck Hagel’s nomination.
- Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman makes the conservative case for marriage equality.
- Fox News loves Dr. Benjamin Carson.
- Denny Burk of the Southern Baptist Convention claims that critics of pastor Robert Jeffress seek “to marginalize Christianity itself.”
- American Family Asssociation spokesman Bryan Fischer puts it more bluntly: “If Tim Tebow doesn’t reverse field here, much more than his NFL career is in jeopardy.”
Share this post
3/10/14 @ 5:30
3/10/14 @ 3:10
3/7/14 @ 6:25
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm