Right Wing Leftovers - 2/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 2/21/2013 6:50 pm
- Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) warns that gun safety laws will make us more susceptible to Sharia law.
- Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) offers some extraordinarily bad logic in his letter asking the Obama administration to withdraw Chuck Hagel’s nomination.
- Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman makes the conservative case for marriage equality.
- Fox News loves Dr. Benjamin Carson.
- Denny Burk of the Southern Baptist Convention claims that critics of pastor Robert Jeffress seek “to marginalize Christianity itself.”
- American Family Asssociation spokesman Bryan Fischer puts it more bluntly: “If Tim Tebow doesn’t reverse field here, much more than his NFL career is in jeopardy.”
5/25/16 @ 5:30
5/24/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 5:30
5/20/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm