Right Wing Leftovers - 2/21/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/21/2012 5:42 pm
- Focus on the Family's Jim Daly says it is time for conservative Christians to stop playing defense and go on the offensive.
- How obsessed with homosexuality do you have to be when you start posting photos of anal warts on your website? Let's ask Peter LaBarbera.
- We have no idea who Tom Ritter is, but he is determined to make it known that "the firing of Joe Paterno is to distract us from the fact that the predations of Jerry Sandusky were homosexual."
- Bryan Fischer hopes the election comes down to President Obama and Rick Santorum because then will will finally learn "whether or not there is enough moral residue in the American people to arrest our headlong plunge into moral decay."
- Harry Jackson claims that that "legalizing same-sex marriage would [mean] that monogamous and sexually faithful relationships would decrease."
- Finally, Gary Cass warns that "the homosexual movement is not filled with some harmless little group of wispy effeminate gays sipping lattes who just want to be left alone. Rather, the leaders of the homosexual movement are in fact some of the most powerful, aggressive and influential individuals in America."
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am