Right Wing Leftovers - 2/21/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/21/2012 6:42 pm
- Focus on the Family's Jim Daly says it is time for conservative Christians to stop playing defense and go on the offensive.
- How obsessed with homosexuality do you have to be when you start posting photos of anal warts on your website? Let's ask Peter LaBarbera.
- We have no idea who Tom Ritter is, but he is determined to make it known that "the firing of Joe Paterno is to distract us from the fact that the predations of Jerry Sandusky were homosexual."
- Bryan Fischer hopes the election comes down to President Obama and Rick Santorum because then will will finally learn "whether or not there is enough moral residue in the American people to arrest our headlong plunge into moral decay."
- Harry Jackson claims that that "legalizing same-sex marriage would [mean] that monogamous and sexually faithful relationships would decrease."
- Finally, Gary Cass warns that "the homosexual movement is not filled with some harmless little group of wispy effeminate gays sipping lattes who just want to be left alone. Rather, the leaders of the homosexual movement are in fact some of the most powerful, aggressive and influential individuals in America."
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm