Right Wing Leftovers - 2/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/20/2013 6:30 pm
- For some reason, Mitt Romney will speak at CPAC.
- The American Family Association has joined the fun by filing a lawsuit over the contraception mandate.
- CWA's Janice Shaw Crouse wishes Beyoncé would stop being such a tart.
- The Cornwall Alliance will help you to "arm yourself and your friends against the fatal cult of anti-humanism!"
- Gary Cass is once again outraged.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer is quite enamored with Sen. Ted Cruz.
Share this post
4/24/14 @ 5:30
4/23/14 @ 5:30
4/22/14 @ 5:32
4/21/14 @ 5:30
Concerned Women For America Opposes National Women's History Museum, Angry Website Doesn't Mention CWA Founder
4/21/14 @ 4:35
4/18/14 @ 5:11
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am