Right Wing Leftovers - 2/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/20/2013 6:30 pm
- For some reason, Mitt Romney will speak at CPAC.
- The American Family Association has joined the fun by filing a lawsuit over the contraception mandate.
- CWA's Janice Shaw Crouse wishes Beyoncé would stop being such a tart.
- The Cornwall Alliance will help you to "arm yourself and your friends against the fatal cult of anti-humanism!"
- Gary Cass is once again outraged.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer is quite enamored with Sen. Ted Cruz.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am