Right Wing Leftovers - 2/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/20/2013 6:30 pm
- For some reason, Mitt Romney will speak at CPAC.
- The American Family Association has joined the fun by filing a lawsuit over the contraception mandate.
- CWA's Janice Shaw Crouse wishes Beyoncé would stop being such a tart.
- The Cornwall Alliance will help you to "arm yourself and your friends against the fatal cult of anti-humanism!"
- Gary Cass is once again outraged.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer is quite enamored with Sen. Ted Cruz.
Share this post
9/15/14 @ 5:30
9/12/14 @ 5:32
9/11/14 @ 5:30
9/11/14 @ 2:48
9/10/14 @ 5:50
9/9/14 @ 5:30
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
WND's Owens: Ice Bucket Challenge Is A 'Satanic Ritual'
9/3/14 @ 11:25am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm