Right Wing Leftovers - 2/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/20/2013 6:30 pm
- For some reason, Mitt Romney will speak at CPAC.
- The American Family Association has joined the fun by filing a lawsuit over the contraception mandate.
- CWA's Janice Shaw Crouse wishes Beyoncé would stop being such a tart.
- The Cornwall Alliance will help you to "arm yourself and your friends against the fatal cult of anti-humanism!"
- Gary Cass is once again outraged.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer is quite enamored with Sen. Ted Cruz.
Share this post
9/1/15 @ 5:31
8/31/15 @ 5:32
8/28/15 @ 5:30
Paranoia-Rama: Trump Fights 'War On Christmas,' Beck Stocks Up On Guns, Anti-Gay Clerk Fears Imminent Death
8/28/15 @ 1:32
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:30
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am