Right Wing Leftovers - 2/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/20/2013 6:30 pm
- For some reason, Mitt Romney will speak at CPAC.
- The American Family Association has joined the fun by filing a lawsuit over the contraception mandate.
- CWA's Janice Shaw Crouse wishes Beyoncé would stop being such a tart.
- The Cornwall Alliance will help you to "arm yourself and your friends against the fatal cult of anti-humanism!"
- Gary Cass is once again outraged.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer is quite enamored with Sen. Ted Cruz.
Share this post
5/23/13 @ 5:29
5/22/13 @ 5:31
5/21/13 @ 5:30
5/21/13 @ 1:38
5/20/13 @ 5:29
5/17/13 @ 5:29
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Glenn Beck let's loose on girly, "wussified leaders" who are creating a world "run by crazy-ass Muslims": t.co/6IF3jSgCtz27 minutes ago
- Glenn Beck goes off on the "sheep in the streets of London" who failed to rise up and stop the terrorist beheading: t.co/6IF3jSgCtz29 minutes ago
- Lila Rose says her anti-choice effort is like the women's rights movement & the Revolutionary War t.co/BGCkEPELdn36 minutes ago