Right Wing Leftovers - 2/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/20/2013 5:30 pm
- For some reason, Mitt Romney will speak at CPAC.
- The American Family Association has joined the fun by filing a lawsuit over the contraception mandate.
- CWA's Janice Shaw Crouse wishes Beyoncé would stop being such a tart.
- The Cornwall Alliance will help you to "arm yourself and your friends against the fatal cult of anti-humanism!"
- Gary Cass is once again outraged.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer is quite enamored with Sen. Ted Cruz.
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
11/17/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm