Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/11/2010 5:36 pm
- It looks like Focus on the Family dropped several million dollars to have the least watched ad of the Super Bowl.
- Amazingly, Joseph Farah compares his Birtherism to McCarthyism ... but, you know, in the good way.
- Brian Raum of the Alliance Defense Fund, who is involved in the Prop 8 suit, says that entire court hearing has been an attack on religion.
- Mission America declares anti-discrimination efforts to be fascism. That's right, fascism.
- Over-the-top quote of the day from the Traditional Values Coalition: "A person can no more change his sex than he can change his species. A person can’t become a potato or a giraffe. Yet, the gay, lesbian, transgender movement claims that a person can become the opposite sex. This is madness."
- Finally, FRC's Rob Schwarzwalder says that no American "has the right to obey only those laws he or she wishes. This is the path to moral chaos and political anarchy. It is the road to collapse." He really ought to have a discussion about that with his colleague, Peter Sprigg.
Share this post
12/23/14 @ 10:45
12/15/14 @ 5:30
Paranoia-Rama: Return Of The 'Libtard'-Loathing Police Chief, Obama's Third Term And Hunger Games Exposed
12/5/14 @ 5:20
11/24/14 @ 4:30
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm