Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/11/2010 5:36 pm
- It looks like Focus on the Family dropped several million dollars to have the least watched ad of the Super Bowl.
- Amazingly, Joseph Farah compares his Birtherism to McCarthyism ... but, you know, in the good way.
- Brian Raum of the Alliance Defense Fund, who is involved in the Prop 8 suit, says that entire court hearing has been an attack on religion.
- Mission America declares anti-discrimination efforts to be fascism. That's right, fascism.
- Over-the-top quote of the day from the Traditional Values Coalition: "A person can no more change his sex than he can change his species. A person can’t become a potato or a giraffe. Yet, the gay, lesbian, transgender movement claims that a person can become the opposite sex. This is madness."
- Finally, FRC's Rob Schwarzwalder says that no American "has the right to obey only those laws he or she wishes. This is the path to moral chaos and political anarchy. It is the road to collapse." He really ought to have a discussion about that with his colleague, Peter Sprigg.
10/21/14 @ 2:10
1/28/14 @ 3:37
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm