Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/11/2010 5:36 pm
- It looks like Focus on the Family dropped several million dollars to have the least watched ad of the Super Bowl.
- Amazingly, Joseph Farah compares his Birtherism to McCarthyism ... but, you know, in the good way.
- Brian Raum of the Alliance Defense Fund, who is involved in the Prop 8 suit, says that entire court hearing has been an attack on religion.
- Mission America declares anti-discrimination efforts to be fascism. That's right, fascism.
- Over-the-top quote of the day from the Traditional Values Coalition: "A person can no more change his sex than he can change his species. A person can’t become a potato or a giraffe. Yet, the gay, lesbian, transgender movement claims that a person can become the opposite sex. This is madness."
- Finally, FRC's Rob Schwarzwalder says that no American "has the right to obey only those laws he or she wishes. This is the path to moral chaos and political anarchy. It is the road to collapse." He really ought to have a discussion about that with his colleague, Peter Sprigg.
Share this post
12/15/14 @ 5:30
Paranoia-Rama: Return Of The 'Libtard'-Loathing Police Chief, Obama's Third Term And Hunger Games Exposed
12/5/14 @ 5:20
11/24/14 @ 4:30
10/29/14 @ 10:27
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm