Right Wing Leftovers - 2/19/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/19/2014 6:30 pm
- "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt seems to think that his long history of anti-gay activism should not be an issue in his campaign for office in Colorado: "It's not part of my campaign message. Running for state office, I need to focus on matters involving the law, not those involving my religion."
- Mike Huckabee will be heading to Iowa in April to keynote an event for the Iowa Faith & Freedom Coalition.
- Lila Rose is a "pro-life prodigy"?
- Louie Gohmert is launching a new political action committee aimed at defending "House conservatives from 2014 attacks from mainstream Republican PACs."
- Will this article finally put an end to the bogus right-wing claim that proposed IRS regulations are aimed at shutting down conservative 501c4 groups? Probably not.
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:30
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:31
6/29/15 @ 5:30
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm