Right Wing Leftovers - 2/19/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/19/2014 6:30 pm
- "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt seems to think that his long history of anti-gay activism should not be an issue in his campaign for office in Colorado: "It's not part of my campaign message. Running for state office, I need to focus on matters involving the law, not those involving my religion."
- Mike Huckabee will be heading to Iowa in April to keynote an event for the Iowa Faith & Freedom Coalition.
- Lila Rose is a "pro-life prodigy"?
- Louie Gohmert is launching a new political action committee aimed at defending "House conservatives from 2014 attacks from mainstream Republican PACs."
- Will this article finally put an end to the bogus right-wing claim that proposed IRS regulations are aimed at shutting down conservative 501c4 groups? Probably not.
7/29/16 @ 5:30
7/28/16 @ 5:30
7/28/16 @ 12:10
7/27/16 @ 5:31
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm