Right Wing Leftovers - 2/19/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/19/2014 6:30 pm
- "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt seems to think that his long history of anti-gay activism should not be an issue in his campaign for office in Colorado: "It's not part of my campaign message. Running for state office, I need to focus on matters involving the law, not those involving my religion."
- Mike Huckabee will be heading to Iowa in April to keynote an event for the Iowa Faith & Freedom Coalition.
- Lila Rose is a "pro-life prodigy"?
- Louie Gohmert is launching a new political action committee aimed at defending "House conservatives from 2014 attacks from mainstream Republican PACs."
- Will this article finally put an end to the bogus right-wing claim that proposed IRS regulations are aimed at shutting down conservative 501c4 groups? Probably not.
Share this post
9/19/14 @ 5:32
9/18/14 @ 5:30
9/17/14 @ 5:32
9/16/14 @ 5:34
9/15/14 @ 5:30
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm