Right Wing Leftovers - 2/19/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/19/2014 6:30 pm
- "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt seems to think that his long history of anti-gay activism should not be an issue in his campaign for office in Colorado: "It's not part of my campaign message. Running for state office, I need to focus on matters involving the law, not those involving my religion."
- Mike Huckabee will be heading to Iowa in April to keynote an event for the Iowa Faith & Freedom Coalition.
- Lila Rose is a "pro-life prodigy"?
- Louie Gohmert is launching a new political action committee aimed at defending "House conservatives from 2014 attacks from mainstream Republican PACs."
- Will this article finally put an end to the bogus right-wing claim that proposed IRS regulations are aimed at shutting down conservative 501c4 groups? Probably not.
Share this post
Paranoia-Rama: Obama's Ban On Dogs, Gays Cause Earthquakes And 'Socialist' Medicare Destroyed America
7/31/15 @ 3:04
7/30/15 @ 5:31
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm