Right Wing Leftovers - 2/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/19/2013 5:28 pm
- Richard Viguerie is offering $10,000 to anyone who can come up with a workable plan for the Right to take control of the Republican Party.
- She may have been dumped by Fox News, but apparently CPAC thinks Sarah Palin is still a draw.
- Mississippi has finally gotten around to ratifying the 13th Amendment outlawing slavery just 148 years after it became law.
- For a mere $1250, you can get VIP tickets to Glenn Beck's revolutionary 4th of July production of "The Man In The Moon."
- Matt Barber says "the Obama administration is moronic" but insists that "this is not an insult."
- Robert Knight says public schools teach students "just enough English and math to pass standardized tests, while force-feeding them a secular, progressive mindset that views American capitalism as a world problem and more government as the solution."
- Finally, yet another historian demonstrates that David Barton work is riddled with misrepresentations.
Share this post
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
11/18/14 @ 1:27
11/17/14 @ 5:31
Bryan Fischer Suggests Native Americans Were Justifiably Removed From Their Land
11/7/14 @ 4:44pm
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm