Right Wing Leftovers - 2/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/19/2013 6:28 pm
- Richard Viguerie is offering $10,000 to anyone who can come up with a workable plan for the Right to take control of the Republican Party.
- She may have been dumped by Fox News, but apparently CPAC thinks Sarah Palin is still a draw.
- Mississippi has finally gotten around to ratifying the 13th Amendment outlawing slavery just 148 years after it became law.
- For a mere $1250, you can get VIP tickets to Glenn Beck's revolutionary 4th of July production of "The Man In The Moon."
- Matt Barber says "the Obama administration is moronic" but insists that "this is not an insult."
- Robert Knight says public schools teach students "just enough English and math to pass standardized tests, while force-feeding them a secular, progressive mindset that views American capitalism as a world problem and more government as the solution."
- Finally, yet another historian demonstrates that David Barton work is riddled with misrepresentations.
Share this post
3/11/14 @ 4:30
3/11/14 @ 2:19
3/11/14 @ 2:05
3/10/14 @ 5:30
Barton Says More Christians Were Killed For Their Faith Last Year Than In The Previous 2000 Years Combined
3/10/14 @ 2:20
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm