Right Wing Leftovers - 2/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/19/2013 6:28 pm
- Richard Viguerie is offering $10,000 to anyone who can come up with a workable plan for the Right to take control of the Republican Party.
- She may have been dumped by Fox News, but apparently CPAC thinks Sarah Palin is still a draw.
- Mississippi has finally gotten around to ratifying the 13th Amendment outlawing slavery just 148 years after it became law.
- For a mere $1250, you can get VIP tickets to Glenn Beck's revolutionary 4th of July production of "The Man In The Moon."
- Matt Barber says "the Obama administration is moronic" but insists that "this is not an insult."
- Robert Knight says public schools teach students "just enough English and math to pass standardized tests, while force-feeding them a secular, progressive mindset that views American capitalism as a world problem and more government as the solution."
- Finally, yet another historian demonstrates that David Barton work is riddled with misrepresentations.
9/29/16 @ 5:30
Jonathan Cahn Knows We're In The End Times Because 'We're Seeing Things That Even Sodom And Gomorrah Didn't See'
9/29/16 @ 3:09
David Barton Claims The Founding Fathers Used 'The Exact Language Of The Bible' To Write The Constitution
9/29/16 @ 11:46
9/28/16 @ 5:30
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/27/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm