Right Wing Leftovers - 2/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/19/2013 6:28 pm
- Richard Viguerie is offering $10,000 to anyone who can come up with a workable plan for the Right to take control of the Republican Party.
- She may have been dumped by Fox News, but apparently CPAC thinks Sarah Palin is still a draw.
- Mississippi has finally gotten around to ratifying the 13th Amendment outlawing slavery just 148 years after it became law.
- For a mere $1250, you can get VIP tickets to Glenn Beck's revolutionary 4th of July production of "The Man In The Moon."
- Matt Barber says "the Obama administration is moronic" but insists that "this is not an insult."
- Robert Knight says public schools teach students "just enough English and math to pass standardized tests, while force-feeding them a secular, progressive mindset that views American capitalism as a world problem and more government as the solution."
- Finally, yet another historian demonstrates that David Barton work is riddled with misrepresentations.
Share this post
9/2/15 @ 5:31
9/1/15 @ 5:36
9/1/15 @ 5:31
8/31/15 @ 5:32
8/28/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am
Liberty Law School Dean: Government Doesn't Have Authority To Impose Unbiblical Laws
8/26/15 @ 12:40pm