Right Wing Leftovers - 2/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/18/2014 5:30 pm
- Apparently, some people actually believe that "Ayn Rand's libertarian hero John Galt was unintentionally modeled on Jesus Christ."
- FRC's Ken Blackwell and Bob Morrison ask the reasonable question "What if Obama Is a Marxist?"
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is really just becoming a parody of every right-wing stereotype.
- Matt Barber says gay activists are using judges to pit "the government directly against Christians, against the free exercise of religion and against those who embrace marriage reality."
- Finally, Glenn Beck delivers another one of his patented ultra-serious, incoherent, stream-of-consciousness monologues that makes no sense:
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 2:45
12/17/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm