Right Wing Leftovers - 2/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/18/2014 6:30 pm
- Apparently, some people actually believe that "Ayn Rand's libertarian hero John Galt was unintentionally modeled on Jesus Christ."
- FRC's Ken Blackwell and Bob Morrison ask the reasonable question "What if Obama Is a Marxist?"
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is really just becoming a parody of every right-wing stereotype.
- Matt Barber says gay activists are using judges to pit "the government directly against Christians, against the free exercise of religion and against those who embrace marriage reality."
- Finally, Glenn Beck delivers another one of his patented ultra-serious, incoherent, stream-of-consciousness monologues that makes no sense:
Share this post
4/24/15 @ 5:08
4/24/15 @ 2:33
4/24/15 @ 2:05
4/23/15 @ 5:31
4/22/15 @ 5:29
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm