Right Wing Leftovers - 2/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/18/2014 6:30 pm
- Apparently, some people actually believe that "Ayn Rand's libertarian hero John Galt was unintentionally modeled on Jesus Christ."
- FRC's Ken Blackwell and Bob Morrison ask the reasonable question "What if Obama Is a Marxist?"
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is really just becoming a parody of every right-wing stereotype.
- Matt Barber says gay activists are using judges to pit "the government directly against Christians, against the free exercise of religion and against those who embrace marriage reality."
- Finally, Glenn Beck delivers another one of his patented ultra-serious, incoherent, stream-of-consciousness monologues that makes no sense:
Share this post
10/5/15 @ 5:30
10/2/15 @ 5:30
'He Is A Very Small, Sad Man': Glenn Beck Did Not Appreciate President Obama's Comments On Oregon Shooting
10/2/15 @ 3:01
10/2/15 @ 2:45
10/1/15 @ 5:30
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am