Right Wing Leftovers - 2/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/17/2012 6:38 pm
- Sadly, Megadeath frontman Dave Mustaine did not endorse Rick Santorum, contrary to earlier reports.
- But Santorum did manage to secure the endorsement of the anti-abortion activists over at the Susan B. Anthony List.
- Anti-immigration zealot Virgil Goode is running for president.
- Pat Buchanan says he has been "blacklisted" from appearing on MSNBC and his relationship with the channel has ended.
- Bryan Fischer calls Jessica Ahlquist a "small-minded and vengeful brat" for getting a prayer banner removed from her high school.
- Finally, a friendly tip for our friends at the American Family Association: it is "cloture," not "closure."
Share this post
4/25/13 @ 12:30
4/24/13 @ 11:05
4/12/13 @ 10:55
3/21/13 @ 3:20
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: Everyone is a victim, Barber stands by his bigotry, & E.W. Jackson channels David Barton t.co/MhYx5hQhBz8 hours ago
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x68 hours ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h10 hours ago