Right Wing Leftovers - 2/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/17/2012 6:38 pm
- Sadly, Megadeath frontman Dave Mustaine did not endorse Rick Santorum, contrary to earlier reports.
- But Santorum did manage to secure the endorsement of the anti-abortion activists over at the Susan B. Anthony List.
- Anti-immigration zealot Virgil Goode is running for president.
- Pat Buchanan says he has been "blacklisted" from appearing on MSNBC and his relationship with the channel has ended.
- Bryan Fischer calls Jessica Ahlquist a "small-minded and vengeful brat" for getting a prayer banner removed from her high school.
- Finally, a friendly tip for our friends at the American Family Association: it is "cloture," not "closure."
Share this post
4/14/14 @ 12:18
3/31/14 @ 10:50
Traditional Values Coalition Links Contraception Mandate To 'Islamic Shariah Law,' 'Population Control'
3/26/14 @ 3:10
3/25/14 @ 11:55
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am