Right Wing Leftovers - 2/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/17/2012 5:38 pm
- Sadly, Megadeath frontman Dave Mustaine did not endorse Rick Santorum, contrary to earlier reports.
- But Santorum did manage to secure the endorsement of the anti-abortion activists over at the Susan B. Anthony List.
- Anti-immigration zealot Virgil Goode is running for president.
- Pat Buchanan says he has been "blacklisted" from appearing on MSNBC and his relationship with the channel has ended.
- Bryan Fischer calls Jessica Ahlquist a "small-minded and vengeful brat" for getting a prayer banner removed from her high school.
- Finally, a friendly tip for our friends at the American Family Association: it is "cloture," not "closure."
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 10:55
1/23/15 @ 2:15
Lindsey Graham Tells Anti-Choice Activists: Need To Find 'Way Out Of This Definitional Problem With Rape'
1/22/15 @ 11:07
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm