Right Wing Leftovers - 2/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/17/2012 6:38 pm
- Sadly, Megadeath frontman Dave Mustaine did not endorse Rick Santorum, contrary to earlier reports.
- But Santorum did manage to secure the endorsement of the anti-abortion activists over at the Susan B. Anthony List.
- Anti-immigration zealot Virgil Goode is running for president.
- Pat Buchanan says he has been "blacklisted" from appearing on MSNBC and his relationship with the channel has ended.
- Bryan Fischer calls Jessica Ahlquist a "small-minded and vengeful brat" for getting a prayer banner removed from her high school.
- Finally, a friendly tip for our friends at the American Family Association: it is "cloture," not "closure."
Share this post
10/15/14 @ 11:57
Huckabee Urges States To Ignore Rulings On Marriage Equality, Abortion Rights & Church-State Separation
10/8/14 @ 9:49
10/3/14 @ 12:00
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm