Right Wing Leftovers - 2/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/17/2012 6:38 pm
- Sadly, Megadeath frontman Dave Mustaine did not endorse Rick Santorum, contrary to earlier reports.
- But Santorum did manage to secure the endorsement of the anti-abortion activists over at the Susan B. Anthony List.
- Anti-immigration zealot Virgil Goode is running for president.
- Pat Buchanan says he has been "blacklisted" from appearing on MSNBC and his relationship with the channel has ended.
- Bryan Fischer calls Jessica Ahlquist a "small-minded and vengeful brat" for getting a prayer banner removed from her high school.
- Finally, a friendly tip for our friends at the American Family Association: it is "cloture," not "closure."
Share this post
Family Research Council, Anti-Gay and Anti-Choice Activists, Pitch In For Montana Supreme Court Race
10/21/14 @ 10:57
10/15/14 @ 11:57
Huckabee Urges States To Ignore Rulings On Marriage Equality, Abortion Rights & Church-State Separation
10/8/14 @ 9:49
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am