Right Wing Leftovers - 2/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/15/2013 6:28 pm
- Glenn Beck has a theory about why the Pope is resigning: to stop the Marxists from taking over!
- It is amazing how some utterly unknown conservative can give one speech and suddenly become presidential material.
- Fox News explains why the government is buying up ammunition, but that probably won't stop the conspiracy theorists.
- The Tea Party is now planning something called the "Day of Resistance."
- Finally, Matt Barber says that the SPLC is responsible for the shooting at the Family Research Council because they "did everything but buy Floyd Corkins the gun and drive him there to do it."
Share this post
7/21/14 @ 5:31
Compassionate Conservative Ted Cruz Hands Out Teddy Bears At The Border, Then Moves On To Deporting Dreamers
7/21/14 @ 4:32
7/21/14 @ 10:55
7/15/14 @ 5:30
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm