Right Wing Leftovers - 2/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/15/2013 6:28 pm
- Glenn Beck has a theory about why the Pope is resigning: to stop the Marxists from taking over!
- It is amazing how some utterly unknown conservative can give one speech and suddenly become presidential material.
- Fox News explains why the government is buying up ammunition, but that probably won't stop the conspiracy theorists.
- The Tea Party is now planning something called the "Day of Resistance."
- Finally, Matt Barber says that the SPLC is responsible for the shooting at the Family Research Council because they "did everything but buy Floyd Corkins the gun and drive him there to do it."
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
Barber: Fayetteville Non-Discrimination Ordinance Is Forcing Citizens to Engage In 'A Mass Delusion'
8/29/14 @ 11:34
8/29/14 @ 11:00
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 5:30
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm