Right Wing Leftovers - 2/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/15/2013 5:28 pm
- Glenn Beck has a theory about why the Pope is resigning: to stop the Marxists from taking over!
- It is amazing how some utterly unknown conservative can give one speech and suddenly become presidential material.
- Fox News explains why the government is buying up ammunition, but that probably won't stop the conspiracy theorists.
- The Tea Party is now planning something called the "Day of Resistance."
- Finally, Matt Barber says that the SPLC is responsible for the shooting at the Family Research Council because they "did everything but buy Floyd Corkins the gun and drive him there to do it."
Share this post
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 3:17
1/23/15 @ 5:33
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm