Right Wing Leftovers - 2/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/14/2014 6:30 pm
- The organization behind the most recently debunked tale of Christian victimization is standing behind its original bogus claims.
- Tom DeLay will be joining Rick Joyner and Jerry Boykin at an upcoming conference at Joyner's Morningstar Ministries.
- On a semi-related note, "Prophet" Bob Jones has died.
- Phyllis Schlafly thinks feminists ought to be speaking out against polygamy but won't "because the feminists are not pro-women; they just want to kill the nuclear family."
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is mad that pastors didn't come to his defense when he was trying to bring God into the local high school as the head football coach: "Can you handle some Truth this morning? People gripe all of the time about the need to get God back into our schools...well...I was gonna carry Him in the front door and NOT ONE pastor showed up last night. They stayed home and "prayed"...at least they said they did. The enemies of the cross showed up and fought. The pastors stayed home. Our enemies play to win...Christians play amongst themselves. The homosexuals love their lies more than God's people love Truth...pastors were MIA."
Share this post
8/20/14 @ 5:31
8/19/14 @ 5:32
8/18/14 @ 5:30
8/15/14 @ 5:31
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am