Right Wing Leftovers - 2/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/14/2014 6:30 pm
- The organization behind the most recently debunked tale of Christian victimization is standing behind its original bogus claims.
- Tom DeLay will be joining Rick Joyner and Jerry Boykin at an upcoming conference at Joyner's Morningstar Ministries.
- On a semi-related note, "Prophet" Bob Jones has died.
- Phyllis Schlafly thinks feminists ought to be speaking out against polygamy but won't "because the feminists are not pro-women; they just want to kill the nuclear family."
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is mad that pastors didn't come to his defense when he was trying to bring God into the local high school as the head football coach: "Can you handle some Truth this morning? People gripe all of the time about the need to get God back into our schools...well...I was gonna carry Him in the front door and NOT ONE pastor showed up last night. They stayed home and "prayed"...at least they said they did. The enemies of the cross showed up and fought. The pastors stayed home. Our enemies play to win...Christians play amongst themselves. The homosexuals love their lies more than God's people love Truth...pastors were MIA."
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 11:04
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am