Right Wing Leftovers - 2/13/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/13/2014 6:30 pm
- In a forthcoming speech, Gov. Bobby Jindal will warn that there is a "silent war" on Christianity in America: "This war is waged in our courts and in the halls of political power,” he adds, according to the prepared remarks. “It is pursued with grim and relentless determination by a group of like-minded elites, determined to transform the country from a land sustained by faith into a land where faith is silenced, privatized and circumscribed."
- Anti-gay activists predicted a mass exodus from the Boy Scouts after the organization voted to allow gay scouts, but that hasn't quite materialized.
- James O'Keefe is being sued by his former executive director.
- FRC's current prayer targets.
- Finally, what on earth is Steve Deace talking about, regarding openly gay football player Michael Sam? "[T]he Left has been dying to bring this to the sports arena for a long time because it's one of the last, true remaining meritocracies we have in America – and the Left hates meritocracies."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 4:20
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm