Right Wing Leftovers - 2/12/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/12/2014 5:30 pm
- Sarah Palin will speak at CPAC again this year and we assume it'll be just as enlightening as her speech was last year.
- Citing Deuteronomy in arguing that transgender people do not deserve equal protection is always winning argument.
- Bob Jones University does not seem to be very interested in addressing the issue of sexual assault on its campus.
- Daniel Blomberg of the Becket Fund says the IRS is "trying to prevent pastors from preaching on moral issues and on specific religious issues to do with the qualifications of candidates for office." That's not true, of course.
- Gary Bauer is mad, again: "So all a man has to do is tell the country that he is sexually attracted to other men and Michelle Obama is proud of that. What a country we are becoming! Does anyone in the leadership of the Republican Party have enough courage to seize the moment? Obama and his cronies are obsessing over 3% of the population. He and Attorney General Holder are unilaterally giving them new rights and benefits. The GOP should ask Obama when he intends to pay some attention to the hard-working moms and dads who fear for their jobs and who are trying to shield their children from an increasingly debased, anything goes culture."
Share this post
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm