Right Wing Leftovers - 2/12/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/12/2014 5:30 pm
- Sarah Palin will speak at CPAC again this year and we assume it'll be just as enlightening as her speech was last year.
- Citing Deuteronomy in arguing that transgender people do not deserve equal protection is always winning argument.
- Bob Jones University does not seem to be very interested in addressing the issue of sexual assault on its campus.
- Daniel Blomberg of the Becket Fund says the IRS is "trying to prevent pastors from preaching on moral issues and on specific religious issues to do with the qualifications of candidates for office." That's not true, of course.
- Gary Bauer is mad, again: "So all a man has to do is tell the country that he is sexually attracted to other men and Michelle Obama is proud of that. What a country we are becoming! Does anyone in the leadership of the Republican Party have enough courage to seize the moment? Obama and his cronies are obsessing over 3% of the population. He and Attorney General Holder are unilaterally giving them new rights and benefits. The GOP should ask Obama when he intends to pay some attention to the hard-working moms and dads who fear for their jobs and who are trying to shield their children from an increasingly debased, anything goes culture."
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am