Right Wing Leftovers - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 5:30 pm
- Mat Staver claims that allowing three parents to be listed on a birth certificate is outrageous and means that "polygamy ... has occurred in Florida." Of course, these three people didn't get married to one another, so Staver is lying.
- If Phyllis Schlafly is going to convince people that early voting is bad, she needs to come up with better reasons because these are laughable.
- It has gotten to the point where Bryan Fischer's bigotry is so predictably redundant, that it is barely even worth mentioning any more.
- It looks like Rick Scarborough's Vision America is launching something called Tea Party Unity, whatever that is.
- Based entirely on the say-so of one remarkably untrustworthy person, the Oak Initiative is now demanding an investigation into claims that CIA nominee John Brennan secretly converted to Islam.
- Finally, none of the claims made by Gary Bauer in this paragraph are true: "In 2009, a Department of Homeland Security report labeled as terrorists 'groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.' Such groups, the report stated, 'are the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States.'”
2/11/16 @ 5:31
2/10/16 @ 5:30
Bryan Fischer Wants Every Member Of Congress To Have To Pass A Test Administered By David Barton Before Taking Office
2/10/16 @ 4:02
2/9/16 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am