Right Wing Leftovers - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 6:30 pm
- Mat Staver claims that allowing three parents to be listed on a birth certificate is outrageous and means that "polygamy ... has occurred in Florida." Of course, these three people didn't get married to one another, so Staver is lying.
- If Phyllis Schlafly is going to convince people that early voting is bad, she needs to come up with better reasons because these are laughable.
- It has gotten to the point where Bryan Fischer's bigotry is so predictably redundant, that it is barely even worth mentioning any more.
- It looks like Rick Scarborough's Vision America is launching something called Tea Party Unity, whatever that is.
- Based entirely on the say-so of one remarkably untrustworthy person, the Oak Initiative is now demanding an investigation into claims that CIA nominee John Brennan secretly converted to Islam.
- Finally, none of the claims made by Gary Bauer in this paragraph are true: "In 2009, a Department of Homeland Security report labeled as terrorists 'groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.' Such groups, the report stated, 'are the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States.'”
5/2/16 @ 5:30
4/29/16 @ 5:30
4/29/16 @ 11:53
4/28/16 @ 5:30
4/28/16 @ 1:55
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm