Right Wing Leftovers - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 6:30 pm
- Mat Staver claims that allowing three parents to be listed on a birth certificate is outrageous and means that "polygamy ... has occurred in Florida." Of course, these three people didn't get married to one another, so Staver is lying.
- If Phyllis Schlafly is going to convince people that early voting is bad, she needs to come up with better reasons because these are laughable.
- It has gotten to the point where Bryan Fischer's bigotry is so predictably redundant, that it is barely even worth mentioning any more.
- It looks like Rick Scarborough's Vision America is launching something called Tea Party Unity, whatever that is.
- Based entirely on the say-so of one remarkably untrustworthy person, the Oak Initiative is now demanding an investigation into claims that CIA nominee John Brennan secretly converted to Islam.
- Finally, none of the claims made by Gary Bauer in this paragraph are true: "In 2009, a Department of Homeland Security report labeled as terrorists 'groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.' Such groups, the report stated, 'are the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States.'”
9/28/16 @ 5:30
9/28/16 @ 11:06
9/28/16 @ 10:35
9/27/16 @ 5:30
9/26/16 @ 5:30
9/23/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm