Right Wing Leftovers - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 6:30 pm
- Mat Staver claims that allowing three parents to be listed on a birth certificate is outrageous and means that "polygamy ... has occurred in Florida." Of course, these three people didn't get married to one another, so Staver is lying.
- If Phyllis Schlafly is going to convince people that early voting is bad, she needs to come up with better reasons because these are laughable.
- It has gotten to the point where Bryan Fischer's bigotry is so predictably redundant, that it is barely even worth mentioning any more.
- It looks like Rick Scarborough's Vision America is launching something called Tea Party Unity, whatever that is.
- Based entirely on the say-so of one remarkably untrustworthy person, the Oak Initiative is now demanding an investigation into claims that CIA nominee John Brennan secretly converted to Islam.
- Finally, none of the claims made by Gary Bauer in this paragraph are true: "In 2009, a Department of Homeland Security report labeled as terrorists 'groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.' Such groups, the report stated, 'are the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States.'”
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 3:23
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 3:15
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm