Right Wing Leftovers - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 6:30 pm
- Mat Staver claims that allowing three parents to be listed on a birth certificate is outrageous and means that "polygamy ... has occurred in Florida." Of course, these three people didn't get married to one another, so Staver is lying.
- If Phyllis Schlafly is going to convince people that early voting is bad, she needs to come up with better reasons because these are laughable.
- It has gotten to the point where Bryan Fischer's bigotry is so predictably redundant, that it is barely even worth mentioning any more.
- It looks like Rick Scarborough's Vision America is launching something called Tea Party Unity, whatever that is.
- Based entirely on the say-so of one remarkably untrustworthy person, the Oak Initiative is now demanding an investigation into claims that CIA nominee John Brennan secretly converted to Islam.
- Finally, none of the claims made by Gary Bauer in this paragraph are true: "In 2009, a Department of Homeland Security report labeled as terrorists 'groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.' Such groups, the report stated, 'are the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States.'”
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 6:25
Staver: Dalai Lama Visit, Hindu Prayer Breakfast Speaker Show Obama's 'Insensitivity To Christianity'
3/7/14 @ 1:05
3/6/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 5:01
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm