Right Wing Leftovers - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 6:30 pm
- Mat Staver claims that allowing three parents to be listed on a birth certificate is outrageous and means that "polygamy ... has occurred in Florida." Of course, these three people didn't get married to one another, so Staver is lying.
- If Phyllis Schlafly is going to convince people that early voting is bad, she needs to come up with better reasons because these are laughable.
- It has gotten to the point where Bryan Fischer's bigotry is so predictably redundant, that it is barely even worth mentioning any more.
- It looks like Rick Scarborough's Vision America is launching something called Tea Party Unity, whatever that is.
- Based entirely on the say-so of one remarkably untrustworthy person, the Oak Initiative is now demanding an investigation into claims that CIA nominee John Brennan secretly converted to Islam.
- Finally, none of the claims made by Gary Bauer in this paragraph are true: "In 2009, a Department of Homeland Security report labeled as terrorists 'groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.' Such groups, the report stated, 'are the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States.'”
Share this post
9/30/14 @ 5:30
9/30/14 @ 11:15
9/29/14 @ 5:31
9/29/14 @ 4:40
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm