Right Wing Leftovers - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 6:30 pm
- Mat Staver claims that allowing three parents to be listed on a birth certificate is outrageous and means that "polygamy ... has occurred in Florida." Of course, these three people didn't get married to one another, so Staver is lying.
- If Phyllis Schlafly is going to convince people that early voting is bad, she needs to come up with better reasons because these are laughable.
- It has gotten to the point where Bryan Fischer's bigotry is so predictably redundant, that it is barely even worth mentioning any more.
- It looks like Rick Scarborough's Vision America is launching something called Tea Party Unity, whatever that is.
- Based entirely on the say-so of one remarkably untrustworthy person, the Oak Initiative is now demanding an investigation into claims that CIA nominee John Brennan secretly converted to Islam.
- Finally, none of the claims made by Gary Bauer in this paragraph are true: "In 2009, a Department of Homeland Security report labeled as terrorists 'groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.' Such groups, the report stated, 'are the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States.'”
7/27/16 @ 5:31
7/27/16 @ 3:05
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 10:30
7/21/16 @ 6:25
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am