Right Wing Leftovers - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 6:30 pm
- Mat Staver claims that allowing three parents to be listed on a birth certificate is outrageous and means that "polygamy ... has occurred in Florida." Of course, these three people didn't get married to one another, so Staver is lying.
- If Phyllis Schlafly is going to convince people that early voting is bad, she needs to come up with better reasons because these are laughable.
- It has gotten to the point where Bryan Fischer's bigotry is so predictably redundant, that it is barely even worth mentioning any more.
- It looks like Rick Scarborough's Vision America is launching something called Tea Party Unity, whatever that is.
- Based entirely on the say-so of one remarkably untrustworthy person, the Oak Initiative is now demanding an investigation into claims that CIA nominee John Brennan secretly converted to Islam.
- Finally, none of the claims made by Gary Bauer in this paragraph are true: "In 2009, a Department of Homeland Security report labeled as terrorists 'groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.' Such groups, the report stated, 'are the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States.'”
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:30
Religious Right Groups Warn Gay Boy Scout Leaders Will Sexually Molest And Recruit Boys Into Homosexuality
5/22/15 @ 3:34
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 3:32
5/20/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm