Right Wing Leftovers - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 6:30 pm
- Mat Staver claims that allowing three parents to be listed on a birth certificate is outrageous and means that "polygamy ... has occurred in Florida." Of course, these three people didn't get married to one another, so Staver is lying.
- If Phyllis Schlafly is going to convince people that early voting is bad, she needs to come up with better reasons because these are laughable.
- It has gotten to the point where Bryan Fischer's bigotry is so predictably redundant, that it is barely even worth mentioning any more.
- It looks like Rick Scarborough's Vision America is launching something called Tea Party Unity, whatever that is.
- Based entirely on the say-so of one remarkably untrustworthy person, the Oak Initiative is now demanding an investigation into claims that CIA nominee John Brennan secretly converted to Islam.
- Finally, none of the claims made by Gary Bauer in this paragraph are true: "In 2009, a Department of Homeland Security report labeled as terrorists 'groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.' Such groups, the report stated, 'are the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States.'”
Share this post
9/1/15 @ 5:31
9/1/15 @ 11:15
8/31/15 @ 5:32
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am