Right Wing Leftovers - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 6:30 pm
- Mat Staver claims that allowing three parents to be listed on a birth certificate is outrageous and means that "polygamy ... has occurred in Florida." Of course, these three people didn't get married to one another, so Staver is lying.
- If Phyllis Schlafly is going to convince people that early voting is bad, she needs to come up with better reasons because these are laughable.
- It has gotten to the point where Bryan Fischer's bigotry is so predictably redundant, that it is barely even worth mentioning any more.
- It looks like Rick Scarborough's Vision America is launching something called Tea Party Unity, whatever that is.
- Based entirely on the say-so of one remarkably untrustworthy person, the Oak Initiative is now demanding an investigation into claims that CIA nominee John Brennan secretly converted to Islam.
- Finally, none of the claims made by Gary Bauer in this paragraph are true: "In 2009, a Department of Homeland Security report labeled as terrorists 'groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.' Such groups, the report stated, 'are the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States.'”
Share this post
7/23/14 @ 5:31
7/22/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 4:12
7/15/14 @ 5:30
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm