Right Wing Leftovers - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 5:30 pm
- Mat Staver claims that allowing three parents to be listed on a birth certificate is outrageous and means that "polygamy ... has occurred in Florida." Of course, these three people didn't get married to one another, so Staver is lying.
- If Phyllis Schlafly is going to convince people that early voting is bad, she needs to come up with better reasons because these are laughable.
- It has gotten to the point where Bryan Fischer's bigotry is so predictably redundant, that it is barely even worth mentioning any more.
- It looks like Rick Scarborough's Vision America is launching something called Tea Party Unity, whatever that is.
- Based entirely on the say-so of one remarkably untrustworthy person, the Oak Initiative is now demanding an investigation into claims that CIA nominee John Brennan secretly converted to Islam.
- Finally, none of the claims made by Gary Bauer in this paragraph are true: "In 2009, a Department of Homeland Security report labeled as terrorists 'groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.' Such groups, the report stated, 'are the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States.'”
Share this post
12/18/14 @ 5:30
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/18/14 @ 11:48
12/17/14 @ 5:34
12/17/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Sorry, Glenn Beck: The Apple Logo Is Not A Secret Salute To Alan Turing
12/8/14 @ 2:44pm