Right Wing Leftovers - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 6:30 pm
- Mat Staver claims that allowing three parents to be listed on a birth certificate is outrageous and means that "polygamy ... has occurred in Florida." Of course, these three people didn't get married to one another, so Staver is lying.
- If Phyllis Schlafly is going to convince people that early voting is bad, she needs to come up with better reasons because these are laughable.
- It has gotten to the point where Bryan Fischer's bigotry is so predictably redundant, that it is barely even worth mentioning any more.
- It looks like Rick Scarborough's Vision America is launching something called Tea Party Unity, whatever that is.
- Based entirely on the say-so of one remarkably untrustworthy person, the Oak Initiative is now demanding an investigation into claims that CIA nominee John Brennan secretly converted to Islam.
- Finally, none of the claims made by Gary Bauer in this paragraph are true: "In 2009, a Department of Homeland Security report labeled as terrorists 'groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.' Such groups, the report stated, 'are the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States.'”
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am