Right Wing Leftovers - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 6:30 pm
- Mat Staver claims that allowing three parents to be listed on a birth certificate is outrageous and means that "polygamy ... has occurred in Florida." Of course, these three people didn't get married to one another, so Staver is lying.
- If Phyllis Schlafly is going to convince people that early voting is bad, she needs to come up with better reasons because these are laughable.
- It has gotten to the point where Bryan Fischer's bigotry is so predictably redundant, that it is barely even worth mentioning any more.
- It looks like Rick Scarborough's Vision America is launching something called Tea Party Unity, whatever that is.
- Based entirely on the say-so of one remarkably untrustworthy person, the Oak Initiative is now demanding an investigation into claims that CIA nominee John Brennan secretly converted to Islam.
- Finally, none of the claims made by Gary Bauer in this paragraph are true: "In 2009, a Department of Homeland Security report labeled as terrorists 'groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.' Such groups, the report stated, 'are the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States.'”
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:30
3/25/15 @ 11:04
3/24/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm