Right Wing Leftovers - 2/11/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/11/2014 6:31 pm
- Liberty Counsel opposes gay marriage because "while same-sex couples can enter a union of the wills, it is not possible for them to join in body in the way true marriage has always required."
- Michael Youssef warns that "the subtler persecution of Christians in America, which began mildly, with the media mocking Jimmy Carter’s 'born again' claim, has escalated rapidly in the last five years."
- Glenn Beck appears not to know the difference between the smallpox virus and the smallpox vaccine.
- Mychal Massie calls for conservatives to leave the GOP and form a third party.
- Finally, Gary Bauer is mad: "The promotion of homosexuality has become the cause celebre during the Sochi winter Olympics. From an NBC commentator appearing on air in drag to the latest ad from General Motors entitled 'New Love,' (aired during the opening ceremonies featuring a same-sex marriage), the issue is impossible to avoid. Yet when churches are bombed and Christians have their throats slit while walking down the street, there is a collective yawn from most of the mainstream media, business and political elites."
Share this post
8/3/15 @ 5:40
Matt Barber: Nondiscrimination Laws Let 'Perverts' In 'Miniskirts' Put 'Women And Young Girls At Risk'
8/3/15 @ 3:20
7/30/15 @ 5:31
7/29/15 @ 5:30
7/28/15 @ 5:30
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm