Right Wing Leftovers - 2/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/11/2013 5:30 pm
- Pope Benedict XVI abruptly announced that he will resign at the end of the month, so we can probably expect to see a lot of Bill Donohue on the television in the coming weeks.
- We are pretty sure that if something like this happened to someone who spoke out against gay marriage, the Religious Right would fly into a rage.
- AFA's OneNewsNow will soon become Instant Analysis.
- Matt Barber continues his crusade against the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- It turns out that there are several good reasons to impeach President Obama.
- Finally, Apostle/city council member Kimberly Daniels prays for President Obama: "Lord, expose the work of every witch, sorcerer, spiritualist or person from the dark side operating through his cabinet members or through anyone else closely associated with him. We block the power of the influence of the Yorùbá religion and all other groups of black people who worship their ancestors, in Jesus' name. We put barriers around the United States that will bind and block the witchcraft coming from Kenya to influence our president in Jesus' name. Let the power of every dedication of his past be broken, in Jesus' name."
Share this post
11/21/14 @ 12:05
11/21/14 @ 10:50
11/20/14 @ 5:30
Steve King Compares Immigration Standoff To Fighting ISIS; Keeps Shutdown, Censure & Impeachment On The Table
11/20/14 @ 1:59
11/19/14 @ 5:36
Bryan Fischer Suggests Native Americans Were Justifiably Removed From Their Land
11/7/14 @ 4:44pm
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm