Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/11/2010 6:44 pm
- Does Glenn Beck have a tax problem?
- I expect that Marco Rubio will get a warm reception when he speaks at CPAC.
- Pat Robertson's CBN is celebrating 50 years of ministry.
- Day Gardner weighs in on Harry Reid: "I believe the comments made by Senator Harry Reid stems from a time in American history where the shade of a black man's skin determined whether he was a field nigger or a house nigger. Either way, to the slave owner he was still just a slave; a sub-human to be owned and controlled."
- Finally, guess who Sean Hannity had on his radio program last week? Kitty Werthmann.
Share this post
Beck: 'The American People Have Just Been Raped; Why Are You Asking the Rapist to Hurry Up With the Swab Test?'
5/22/13 @ 2:42
5/21/13 @ 11:17
5/17/13 @ 5:29
5/17/13 @ 11:17
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: Everyone is a victim, Barber stands by his bigotry, & E.W. Jackson channels David Barton t.co/MhYx5hQhBz8 hours ago
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x68 hours ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h10 hours ago