Right Wing Leftovers - 1/9/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/9/2014 6:31 pm
- Politico profiles "America's craziest governor," Paul LePage.
- "God is not homophobic." He just doesn't like gays, apparently.
- Peter LaBarbera unveils the first half of his "Ten Culture-Engaging Resolutions for 2014 for Christians Fighting the ‘Gay’ Agenda."
- The Southern Baptist Convention's "ERLC Leadership Network is about ministering in the midst of a devil-haunted universe."
- You too can read and sign the "Declaration of Dependence."
- Finally, FRC prays that God will move the Supreme Court to "stop the Obama administration from pushing pro-abortion Obamacare down the throat of the American people."
5/3/16 @ 5:30
5/3/16 @ 4:34
5/2/16 @ 5:30
4/29/16 @ 5:30
4/28/16 @ 5:30
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm