Right Wing Leftovers - 1/9/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/9/2014 6:31 pm
- Politico profiles "America's craziest governor," Paul LePage.
- "God is not homophobic." He just doesn't like gays, apparently.
- Peter LaBarbera unveils the first half of his "Ten Culture-Engaging Resolutions for 2014 for Christians Fighting the ‘Gay’ Agenda."
- The Southern Baptist Convention's "ERLC Leadership Network is about ministering in the midst of a devil-haunted universe."
- You too can read and sign the "Declaration of Dependence."
- Finally, FRC prays that God will move the Supreme Court to "stop the Obama administration from pushing pro-abortion Obamacare down the throat of the American people."
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:30
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:30
Family Research Council, Anti-Gay and Anti-Choice Activists, Pitch In For Montana Supreme Court Race
10/21/14 @ 10:57
10/20/14 @ 5:30
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm