Right Wing Leftovers - 1/9/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/9/2014 6:31 pm
- Politico profiles "America's craziest governor," Paul LePage.
- "God is not homophobic." He just doesn't like gays, apparently.
- Peter LaBarbera unveils the first half of his "Ten Culture-Engaging Resolutions for 2014 for Christians Fighting the ‘Gay’ Agenda."
- The Southern Baptist Convention's "ERLC Leadership Network is about ministering in the midst of a devil-haunted universe."
- You too can read and sign the "Declaration of Dependence."
- Finally, FRC prays that God will move the Supreme Court to "stop the Obama administration from pushing pro-abortion Obamacare down the throat of the American people."
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/17/14 @ 5:30
4/17/14 @ 12:55
4/16/14 @ 5:31
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am