Right Wing Leftovers - 1/9/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/9/2014 6:31 pm
- Politico profiles "America's craziest governor," Paul LePage.
- "God is not homophobic." He just doesn't like gays, apparently.
- Peter LaBarbera unveils the first half of his "Ten Culture-Engaging Resolutions for 2014 for Christians Fighting the ‘Gay’ Agenda."
- The Southern Baptist Convention's "ERLC Leadership Network is about ministering in the midst of a devil-haunted universe."
- You too can read and sign the "Declaration of Dependence."
- Finally, FRC prays that God will move the Supreme Court to "stop the Obama administration from pushing pro-abortion Obamacare down the throat of the American people."
Share this post
7/29/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 3:25
7/28/14 @ 5:32
7/25/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 12:52
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am