Right Wing Leftovers - 1/9/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/9/2014 6:31 pm
- Politico profiles "America's craziest governor," Paul LePage.
- "God is not homophobic." He just doesn't like gays, apparently.
- Peter LaBarbera unveils the first half of his "Ten Culture-Engaging Resolutions for 2014 for Christians Fighting the ‘Gay’ Agenda."
- The Southern Baptist Convention's "ERLC Leadership Network is about ministering in the midst of a devil-haunted universe."
- You too can read and sign the "Declaration of Dependence."
- Finally, FRC prays that God will move the Supreme Court to "stop the Obama administration from pushing pro-abortion Obamacare down the throat of the American people."
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/22/16 @ 5:30
Tony Perkins Agrees '100 Percent' That Donald Trump Would Be Better For The LGBT Community Than Hillary Clinton
6/22/16 @ 9:46
6/21/16 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am