Right Wing Leftovers - 1/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/9/2013 5:32 pm
- I guess we can now look forward to the Religious Right freaking out over the news that the Washington National Cathedral will begin performing same-sex marriages.
- A federal judge has ruled that a Texas school district can expel a students for refusing to wear an identity card containing an RFID chip on the grounds that it was a "mark of the beast."
- Dick Armey claims he mistakenly granted an interview to Media Matters regarding the debacle at FreedomWorks because his thought he was talking to the conservative Media Research Center.
- Apparently releasing the names of priests who molested children will turn into a "witch hunt [that] would negatively impact the church as a whole."
- Finally, in March, Tim Tebow will speak at Liberty University's Convocation.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
12/12/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Sorry, Glenn Beck: The Apple Logo Is Not A Secret Salute To Alan Turing
12/8/14 @ 2:44pm