Right Wing Leftovers - 1/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/9/2013 6:32 pm
- I guess we can now look forward to the Religious Right freaking out over the news that the Washington National Cathedral will begin performing same-sex marriages.
- A federal judge has ruled that a Texas school district can expel a students for refusing to wear an identity card containing an RFID chip on the grounds that it was a "mark of the beast."
- Dick Armey claims he mistakenly granted an interview to Media Matters regarding the debacle at FreedomWorks because his thought he was talking to the conservative Media Research Center.
- Apparently releasing the names of priests who molested children will turn into a "witch hunt [that] would negatively impact the church as a whole."
- Finally, in March, Tim Tebow will speak at Liberty University's Convocation.
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.2 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Is BSA discriminating against homosexual behavior? Absolutely. Should they? Absolutely. It's immoral, unnatural, unhealthy3 hours ago
- RT @SantilliMan: I'll say it again: Hillary Clinton must be tried, convicted and shot in the vagina for treason against the USA. Drugs & m…3 hours ago