Right Wing Leftovers - 1/9/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 1/9/2012 6:05 pm
- Robert Jeffress says the retreat of Religious Right leaders on the presidential election is a “waste of time” because it will have “too many egos with too many agendas.”
- Mitt Romney’s campaign is running into problems while trying to disavow their pro-LGBT rights flyers from his 2002 gubernatorial bid.
- The National Organization for Marriage ratchets up its attack ads against Ron Paul.
- Pat Buchanan is out at MSNBC.
- Married pastors to live stream their 24 hour “sexperiment” from the bed on their church roof.
- Quote of the day from Bill Keller:
Listen, if Mitt Romney wants to wear magical underwear with Satanic markings that he believes protects him and thinks he will die and become the god of his own planet with an endless supply of women to create spirit babies with, that is up to him. I think it is journalistic malpractice for the media not to at least tell the truth about what Romney and those in his cult believe, while calling anyone with the guts to tell the truth about his cult a bigot.
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am