Right Wing Leftovers - 1/9/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 1/9/2012 7:05 pm
- Robert Jeffress says the retreat of Religious Right leaders on the presidential election is a “waste of time” because it will have “too many egos with too many agendas.”
- Mitt Romney’s campaign is running into problems while trying to disavow their pro-LGBT rights flyers from his 2002 gubernatorial bid.
- The National Organization for Marriage ratchets up its attack ads against Ron Paul.
- Pat Buchanan is out at MSNBC.
- Married pastors to live stream their 24 hour “sexperiment” from the bed on their church roof.
- Quote of the day from Bill Keller:
Listen, if Mitt Romney wants to wear magical underwear with Satanic markings that he believes protects him and thinks he will die and become the god of his own planet with an endless supply of women to create spirit babies with, that is up to him. I think it is journalistic malpractice for the media not to at least tell the truth about what Romney and those in his cult believe, while calling anyone with the guts to tell the truth about his cult a bigot.
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am