Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/14/2009 5:47 pm
- The right-wing anti-Jennings crusade gets covered by Fox News, which shoots down some of the unfounded allegations while giving the likes of Peter Sprigg and Peter LaBarbera an opportunity to sound off.
- On a related note, MassResistance is taking credit for a myriad of the Jennings-related smears.
- Al Mohler says it is his prayer that someone "can reach Tiger Woods with the Gospel of Jesus Christ" while Wendy Wright blames the saga on Nike's "Just Do It" slogan.
- Peter LaBarbera hails Bill Keller ... yes, Bill Keller.
- Bill Donohue takes credit for killing the remainder of the "His Dark Materials" film series.
- A gaggle of right-wing leaders are calling on the Senate to reject the nomination of Louis Butler.
- Sen. Jim DeMint says he couldn't support a gay or lesbian president: "“It would be bothersome to me just personally because I consider it immoral.”
- Finally, I suspect that if we had posted this sort of photo of Dick Cheney, the Family Research Council would have had a fit:
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 3:25
1/26/15 @ 1:12
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm