Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/14/2009 6:47 pm
- The right-wing anti-Jennings crusade gets covered by Fox News, which shoots down some of the unfounded allegations while giving the likes of Peter Sprigg and Peter LaBarbera an opportunity to sound off.
- On a related note, MassResistance is taking credit for a myriad of the Jennings-related smears.
- Al Mohler says it is his prayer that someone "can reach Tiger Woods with the Gospel of Jesus Christ" while Wendy Wright blames the saga on Nike's "Just Do It" slogan.
- Peter LaBarbera hails Bill Keller ... yes, Bill Keller.
- Bill Donohue takes credit for killing the remainder of the "His Dark Materials" film series.
- A gaggle of right-wing leaders are calling on the Senate to reject the nomination of Louis Butler.
- Sen. Jim DeMint says he couldn't support a gay or lesbian president: "“It would be bothersome to me just personally because I consider it immoral.”
- Finally, I suspect that if we had posted this sort of photo of Dick Cheney, the Family Research Council would have had a fit:
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/24/14 @ 12:12
10/23/14 @ 4:45
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 3:10
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm