Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/14/2009 6:47 pm
- The right-wing anti-Jennings crusade gets covered by Fox News, which shoots down some of the unfounded allegations while giving the likes of Peter Sprigg and Peter LaBarbera an opportunity to sound off.
- On a related note, MassResistance is taking credit for a myriad of the Jennings-related smears.
- Al Mohler says it is his prayer that someone "can reach Tiger Woods with the Gospel of Jesus Christ" while Wendy Wright blames the saga on Nike's "Just Do It" slogan.
- Peter LaBarbera hails Bill Keller ... yes, Bill Keller.
- Bill Donohue takes credit for killing the remainder of the "His Dark Materials" film series.
- A gaggle of right-wing leaders are calling on the Senate to reject the nomination of Louis Butler.
- Sen. Jim DeMint says he couldn't support a gay or lesbian president: "“It would be bothersome to me just personally because I consider it immoral.”
- Finally, I suspect that if we had posted this sort of photo of Dick Cheney, the Family Research Council would have had a fit:
Share this post
4/16/14 @ 1:10
4/15/14 @ 5:30
4/15/14 @ 12:05
4/15/14 @ 10:24
4/14/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am