Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/14/2009 5:47 pm
- The right-wing anti-Jennings crusade gets covered by Fox News, which shoots down some of the unfounded allegations while giving the likes of Peter Sprigg and Peter LaBarbera an opportunity to sound off.
- On a related note, MassResistance is taking credit for a myriad of the Jennings-related smears.
- Al Mohler says it is his prayer that someone "can reach Tiger Woods with the Gospel of Jesus Christ" while Wendy Wright blames the saga on Nike's "Just Do It" slogan.
- Peter LaBarbera hails Bill Keller ... yes, Bill Keller.
- Bill Donohue takes credit for killing the remainder of the "His Dark Materials" film series.
- A gaggle of right-wing leaders are calling on the Senate to reject the nomination of Louis Butler.
- Sen. Jim DeMint says he couldn't support a gay or lesbian president: "“It would be bothersome to me just personally because I consider it immoral.”
- Finally, I suspect that if we had posted this sort of photo of Dick Cheney, the Family Research Council would have had a fit:
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 12:10
12/17/14 @ 3:05
12/16/14 @ 5:33
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Sorry, Glenn Beck: The Apple Logo Is Not A Secret Salute To Alan Turing
12/8/14 @ 2:44pm