Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/14/2009 6:47 pm
- The right-wing anti-Jennings crusade gets covered by Fox News, which shoots down some of the unfounded allegations while giving the likes of Peter Sprigg and Peter LaBarbera an opportunity to sound off.
- On a related note, MassResistance is taking credit for a myriad of the Jennings-related smears.
- Al Mohler says it is his prayer that someone "can reach Tiger Woods with the Gospel of Jesus Christ" while Wendy Wright blames the saga on Nike's "Just Do It" slogan.
- Peter LaBarbera hails Bill Keller ... yes, Bill Keller.
- Bill Donohue takes credit for killing the remainder of the "His Dark Materials" film series.
- A gaggle of right-wing leaders are calling on the Senate to reject the nomination of Louis Butler.
- Sen. Jim DeMint says he couldn't support a gay or lesbian president: "“It would be bothersome to me just personally because I consider it immoral.”
- Finally, I suspect that if we had posted this sort of photo of Dick Cheney, the Family Research Council would have had a fit:
Share this post
FRC Spox: Gays 'Bitterly Attacked' Uganda, Forcing Homosexuality 'Down The Throats Of Other Countries'
5/28/15 @ 4:40
1/30/15 @ 2:28
12/10/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 3:10
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am