Right Wing Leftovers - 1/8/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/8/2014 6:29 pm
- How do we know that people are not born gay? Well, "think about a newborn baby. Is he or she sexually and romantically attracted to people of the same sex? No, of course not."
- Robert Jeffress sure knows how to frame his books in order to generate attention.
- Did you know that "God invented social media"?
- Shockingly, Phyllis Schlafly says "raising the minimum wage may actually be worth considering if it has the side benefit of cutting the gigantic total of our hidden welfare programs."
- Finally, Sen. Ted Cruz obviously has no qualms about appearing on the American Family Association's radio show:
Share this post
8/3/15 @ 5:40
7/31/15 @ 5:36
7/30/15 @ 5:31
7/29/15 @ 5:30
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm