Right Wing Leftovers - 1/8/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/8/2014 6:29 pm
- How do we know that people are not born gay? Well, "think about a newborn baby. Is he or she sexually and romantically attracted to people of the same sex? No, of course not."
- Robert Jeffress sure knows how to frame his books in order to generate attention.
- Did you know that "God invented social media"?
- Shockingly, Phyllis Schlafly says "raising the minimum wage may actually be worth considering if it has the side benefit of cutting the gigantic total of our hidden welfare programs."
- Finally, Sen. Ted Cruz obviously has no qualms about appearing on the American Family Association's radio show:
Share this post
9/3/15 @ 5:30
9/2/15 @ 5:31
9/1/15 @ 5:31
8/31/15 @ 5:32
8/31/15 @ 1:10
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am