Right Wing Leftovers - 1/8/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/8/2014 6:29 pm
- How do we know that people are not born gay? Well, "think about a newborn baby. Is he or she sexually and romantically attracted to people of the same sex? No, of course not."
- Robert Jeffress sure knows how to frame his books in order to generate attention.
- Did you know that "God invented social media"?
- Shockingly, Phyllis Schlafly says "raising the minimum wage may actually be worth considering if it has the side benefit of cutting the gigantic total of our hidden welfare programs."
- Finally, Sen. Ted Cruz obviously has no qualms about appearing on the American Family Association's radio show:
5/5/16 @ 5:36
5/5/16 @ 11:08
5/4/16 @ 5:30
5/4/16 @ 2:54
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
David Duke Hails Donald Trump For Thwarting The 'Jewish Supremacists Who Control Our Country'
5/4/16 @ 3:00pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm
Glenn Beck: 'You Will Never Have Another Republican President Ever Again'
5/4/16 @ 12:26pm