Right Wing Leftovers - 1/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 1/7/2013 5:45 pm
- WorldNetDaily has really outdone itself by attacking Neil Patrick Harris for starring in an ad for the Super Bowl…which must mean he is mocking Tim Tebow and pushing the “gay agenda”!
- Dick Morris continues to be hilariously delusional.
- Absolutely stunned that Fox News deceptively edited a speech by President Obama to attack him on gun policy.
- Just a mere eight percent of Americans identify as Tea Party members, but that won’t stop Tea Party groups and politicians from claiming they speak for the majority of Americans.
- Gary Bauer says Chuck Hagel’s nomination as Defense Secretary proves “Obama is a leftist ideologue whose economic policies are socialistic and whose foreign policies are weak and pro-Islamism.”
- Robert Knight writes in the Washington Times that Democrats have an “obsession with alternative states of ecstasy, extreme environmentalism, perverse sex, big government and confiscatory taxes.”
- AFA head Tim Wildmon criticizes Obama for raising taxes and refusing to implement the Simpson-Bowles plan…a plan that calls for even bigger tax increases.
- Mat Staver of Liberty Counsel warns there is a push to “criminalize speech by U.S. citizens on homosexuality.”
- WND editor Joseph Farah says the End Times are fast approaching.
2/1/16 @ 3:00
1/27/16 @ 4:35
1/19/16 @ 11:25
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm