Right Wing Leftovers - 1/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 1/7/2013 6:45 pm
- WorldNetDaily has really outdone itself by attacking Neil Patrick Harris for starring in an ad for the Super Bowl…which must mean he is mocking Tim Tebow and pushing the “gay agenda”!
- Dick Morris continues to be hilariously delusional.
- Absolutely stunned that Fox News deceptively edited a speech by President Obama to attack him on gun policy.
- Just a mere eight percent of Americans identify as Tea Party members, but that won’t stop Tea Party groups and politicians from claiming they speak for the majority of Americans.
- Gary Bauer says Chuck Hagel’s nomination as Defense Secretary proves “Obama is a leftist ideologue whose economic policies are socialistic and whose foreign policies are weak and pro-Islamism.”
- Robert Knight writes in the Washington Times that Democrats have an “obsession with alternative states of ecstasy, extreme environmentalism, perverse sex, big government and confiscatory taxes.”
- AFA head Tim Wildmon criticizes Obama for raising taxes and refusing to implement the Simpson-Bowles plan…a plan that calls for even bigger tax increases.
- Mat Staver of Liberty Counsel warns there is a push to “criminalize speech by U.S. citizens on homosexuality.”
- WND editor Joseph Farah says the End Times are fast approaching.
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 5:30
4/23/14 @ 2:10
4/23/14 @ 12:35
4/22/14 @ 5:32
Rick Scarborough Praises Lawless Rancher's Stand Against 'Tyrannical' Government's 'Gestapo Tactics'
4/22/14 @ 1:20
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am