Right Wing Leftovers - 1/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 1/7/2013 5:45 pm
- WorldNetDaily has really outdone itself by attacking Neil Patrick Harris for starring in an ad for the Super Bowl…which must mean he is mocking Tim Tebow and pushing the “gay agenda”!
- Dick Morris continues to be hilariously delusional.
- Absolutely stunned that Fox News deceptively edited a speech by President Obama to attack him on gun policy.
- Just a mere eight percent of Americans identify as Tea Party members, but that won’t stop Tea Party groups and politicians from claiming they speak for the majority of Americans.
- Gary Bauer says Chuck Hagel’s nomination as Defense Secretary proves “Obama is a leftist ideologue whose economic policies are socialistic and whose foreign policies are weak and pro-Islamism.”
- Robert Knight writes in the Washington Times that Democrats have an “obsession with alternative states of ecstasy, extreme environmentalism, perverse sex, big government and confiscatory taxes.”
- AFA head Tim Wildmon criticizes Obama for raising taxes and refusing to implement the Simpson-Bowles plan…a plan that calls for even bigger tax increases.
- Mat Staver of Liberty Counsel warns there is a push to “criminalize speech by U.S. citizens on homosexuality.”
- WND editor Joseph Farah says the End Times are fast approaching.
Share this post
11/24/14 @ 11:50
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am