Right Wing Leftovers - 1/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 1/7/2013 6:45 pm
- WorldNetDaily has really outdone itself by attacking Neil Patrick Harris for starring in an ad for the Super Bowl…which must mean he is mocking Tim Tebow and pushing the “gay agenda”!
- Dick Morris continues to be hilariously delusional.
- Absolutely stunned that Fox News deceptively edited a speech by President Obama to attack him on gun policy.
- Just a mere eight percent of Americans identify as Tea Party members, but that won’t stop Tea Party groups and politicians from claiming they speak for the majority of Americans.
- Gary Bauer says Chuck Hagel’s nomination as Defense Secretary proves “Obama is a leftist ideologue whose economic policies are socialistic and whose foreign policies are weak and pro-Islamism.”
- Robert Knight writes in the Washington Times that Democrats have an “obsession with alternative states of ecstasy, extreme environmentalism, perverse sex, big government and confiscatory taxes.”
- AFA head Tim Wildmon criticizes Obama for raising taxes and refusing to implement the Simpson-Bowles plan…a plan that calls for even bigger tax increases.
- Mat Staver of Liberty Counsel warns there is a push to “criminalize speech by U.S. citizens on homosexuality.”
- WND editor Joseph Farah says the End Times are fast approaching.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 5:13
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 5:30
8/25/14 @ 5:30
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm